SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Looking for a few blank decks shaped like:
Page 1 of 1    

Looking for a few blank decks shaped like:

timstevens2222
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I am looking for a few blank decks unclearcoated in a shape similiar to the cab full dragon deck. I also need to make sure they have an old school truck pattern. Please let me know if you have something or any ideas.

Thanks
Tim
timstevens2222
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quote
I ended up finding something close enough. I got an e-mail back letting me know they can drill these decks with new or old school truck patterns.
The only down fall is they seem more expensive than the other companies I saw. Just thought i would post this in case anyone else was looking for something similiar. I did get an e-mail back right away from them and they were very willing to accomodate my request. Great service so far.

http://www.struckboards.com/finished_boards.asp#old

Tim
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Just in case you do not know, they are a member of this community. Good luck with your project....
timstevens2222
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quote
I didn't mean to say anything bad about anyone. That's why I listed about the great service i've had. I am the furthest thing from an expert on blank decks. I just noticed that almost all the other websites had blank decks from $11.00 - around $25.00. These decks were about twice that much plus $33.00 for shipping 2. Like I said i'm no expert and i'm sure the decks I ordered are twice the quality of the cheaper one's. Definately had no intention to offend. my apologies.

Tim
Five Points Skateboards
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Well, not trying to step on any toes, but you asked, and I do custom work and can do your decks. check out the site and shoot me a pm or email if interested

http://www.fivepointsskates.com

CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quote
timstevens2222 wrote:
I didn't mean to say anything bad about anyone. That's why I listed about the great service i've had. I am the furthest thing from an expert on blank decks. I just noticed that almost all the other websites had blank decks from $11.00 - around $25.00. These decks were about twice that much plus $33.00 for shipping 2. Like I said i'm no expert and i'm sure the decks I ordered are twice the quality of the cheaper one's. Definately had no intention to offend. my apologies.

Tim

I honestly was not applying anything towards anyone, just giving you the heads up. It was sorta just like a quick in and out comment.

There are def. a few deck manufacturers or shapers on here for sure, I even think Rainskates has that specific Cab shape, but I maybe wrong. FivePoints is a def. good option also for sure. There are others, but they are not as active on S&B..
boss
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote
hey, no offense taken at all!! Kudos out to all the builders on SnB!! I don't push sales on here, I just like the forum and happen to make boards. I'm mainly web sales and local.

Page 1 of 1