SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Awesome deal / looking for bindings
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Awesome deal / looking for bindings

Soulcrusher
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Rando wrote:
Soulcrusher. My post above made me sound like a dick. Sorry. What I meant was that you should hang that board, because of the artwork. Thats pretty twisted. Secondly if Im not mistaken the Dogtowns were made where old SMA and Evols were made, and both the later fell apart on me pretty quick. Delaminating edges. But that could have been due to the high Salt levels Timberline used on the snow in summer. The board I have is a Burton 162 Rush. Its a wider deck they made about seven years ago or so. It still has some camber left and the base isnt fucked up all that bad. A couple dings here and there(filled with p-tex}I have never posted a pic before so it might take me a bit.

Got you. Didn't take you as being a dick, just thought you thought the boards were shit. No sweat. I am just excited to move someplace where it will be readily available, snowboarding all the time!

Live forever
throttle_ninja
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote
I know this is old but if you have not found bindings yet.. they take morrow base style bindings.

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3