SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD/PARK ADVOCACY  »  Adam ricci park .. west shore harrisburg
Page 1 of 1    

Adam ricci park .. west shore harrisburg

joebruiser
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quote
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/01/east_penn_to_decide_on_skate_p.html

got the info from CD just passing it on
BillyBonebrake
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
The budget is big... hope they balance things out.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote
That's all I'm talking about. "The domino effect". Thanks for posting this Joe, and thanks for the good Karma Bill. If PA can do this any state can. Keep spreading the concrete skatepark disease. What symptoms do you need to spread this virus? Local skaters who give a filthy flying feces, (so much for censorship) who show up in overwhelming numbers and come to every meeting, and every fundraiser. That's the diagnosis.
joebruiser
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quote
cool they went for it

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/01/east_pennsboro_township_rolls.html

now if they could get things moving in lower paxton

http://www.skatecentralpa.com/
carveNgrind
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quote
If anyone would like to email Ms. Cheri Matters about this ...

"We are currently talking with the kids in the schools and we are tailoring the skate park design to have a more urban design instead of just the ramps. We have gone away from the concrete version because of costs, which were done 3 years ago when the economy was completely different. And now with the economy the way it is we are on hold and constantly looking at bond rates. When something breaks with the lending market we will be ready to roll."

... her email is [email protected]
joebruiser
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quote
I emailed her today Im not very articulate , but I gave it a shot.
It should be simple for her take a ride to hershey and see no one skating at the prefab cocoa blast then take a ride to Reid menzer and see how jammed it is.
joebruiser
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quote
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/inde...vote_on_skat.html

going nowhere fast
jerseygatekeeper
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quote
the arguments against this are horrible . and in turn result as some comments said to the kids living lives thinkning they are criminals , which definetly turn kids to lead alternate illegal lifestlyles. its horrbile to see a community not take care of there future rather theyd like to ticket and fine the kids to make some money for the town. skateboarding brings revenue , for god sakes someone has to help the kids. i know that i had troubles in my past that made me turn my shoulder to skateboarding for quite some time and use drugs. now that ive been persecuted by the law for so long i am going back to fight for them and skating as much as possible and supporting the kids. theres alot of ignorant people out there . like this one

leafblower January 06, 2009 at 12:19PM
Follow

Posted by e3esxt02 on 01/06/09 at 12:17PM
leafblower...guess youd rather them skating on the streets. Getting into your way while driving, skating on private property, ect ect. This is a great idea. Gives them a safe place to go. Basketball,softball or football fields are everywhere. Give skateparks a chance.

Vote yes!

I don't care where they skate, as long as no money comes from my tax $$$ to pay for the thing.

like come on , you dont have a choice what your tax dollars goto thats why there taxes.. help out a neighbor even if you dont know them , ever hear of karma? yes its an old post but they still havent done anything about it. if only people care about people other then themselves and there pockets.

Page 1 of 1