SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  Radrob is a good bro 2 deal with !!!!
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Radrob is a good bro 2 deal with !!!!

signgraphics
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quote
Rob's cool, & hooks it up.

Scarecrow Dorian Tucker Burned at the Stake
H Street Livingston Zep1
foo_yong
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Glad you dig it Rob...but I still don't think I'd be able to refrain from riding that board....but that's just me.
Leizear
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quote
I'm going to out myself here, a bit. I was recently interested in a deck Rob had for sale. We touched base over the phone and all was set. Over the next 24hrs I felt hesitant about sending, in essence, cash for the transaction, so I cancelled on Rob. I am new here, and don't know anyone, as far as I can tell, and thought it strange that a money order was requested as opposed to a Paypal acct. My instinct was to cancel, so I did. Rob, I apologize. I should have spent some time reading further into your reputation, ie: looking here. So I felt the need to offer a Public Apology to Rob for backing out. Sorry Rob.

John Leizear
Buckethead
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Leizear, some people don't like Paypal's fees they charge. The only risk with a MO is if it gets lost in the mail.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Leizear
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quote
I just wanted to stay above board here, and out myself for breaking a deal. I don't hide from anything........I keep it honest
foo_yong
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quote
Leizear wrote:
I just wanted to stay above board here, and out myself for breaking a deal. I don't hide from anything........I keep it honest

What board did you bail on?...I might be down for it
radrob
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
Buckethead wrote:
Leizear, some people don't like Paypal's fees they charge. The only risk with a MO is if it gets lost in the mail.

buckethead:it's NOT that i don't like paypal,but because i can't afford to maintain an open account when i am unemployed is the problem...you were kinda being "presumtous" with that statement without knowing the facts first....
so,it''ll take me a few extra weeks to open a bank account in ADDITION to recieving a payment(which takes from a few days to a week under normal circumstances),of which i need the $ already,to only withdraw the FULL amount then and have nothing in the account until who knows when..

postal money orders are easy(although some of you guys that have bank/paypal accounts think it's the hardest thing to do in the world) because when i recieve the payment,i go to the post office and they don't take a dime from the amount sent (unlike paypal),but moreso,it's the second best way FROM paypal to obtain $$.i generally don't recommend people sending cash in the mail,but they can upon their discression.it's easy and safe,despite the"urban legends" people tend to think out there..

in leizars case,he emailed ME,not me to him.i don't know who the fuck he is ,nor have i seen him here before prior to this episode.he asked about the natas blacklight,and KNOWING full well in my post that i can ONLY aceept a postal money order as payment(it was marked clear as day),he said he wanted it knowing my conditions of the sale.so,he was like "yeah,dude..i'll take it",and me being cool with it said"alright".but,since i had never seen him before,when he emailed me his address,he also e-mailed me his phone #.i figured,to make him feel better about getting something here for what had seemed the 1st time,i'd go outta my way to call him(long distance) to let him know an idea of my character over the phone,and he seemed cool with that then.it's only a few days later,i was thinking,i haven't recieved anything yet(about 4 days elapse from after the fact a day was set to mail out the payment),only to get a pm saying that he doesn't trust mailing out a postal money order for that amount to someone he doesn't know..i was like WTF DUDE,I JUST CALLED YOU AN WE MADE A DEAL??NOW YOU HAVE THE GALL TO HAVE ME WAIT SOO LONG,EXPECTING THAT YOU WERE GONNA BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD ONLY TO BE A FLAKE??should have known by him being new here,but i'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt,at least one time..

to make a long story shorter,i was supposed to sell the natas decks the 1st time around,was sent a payment method i couldn't really cash,second time around was a guy from florida,that said he mailed out the payment,took over 3 weeks and counting,that NEVER showed up(although he cancelled payment becuase i told him it doesn't take that long to get a payment,so i knew my leg was gettin' yanked ) and now this guy leizar "flaked" on me.i was down to $4 and NEEDED the money of the sale(s) to keep me afloat for a bit,but after waiting almost a combined time of nearly 2 months of people wasting my time on things they shoulda done,i had another seller that emailed me about the set shortylyafter
leizar and allegedly made a deal.HE came through,so know the decks are sold.funny,as i thought because he was new here,i thought i would see this situation come up for a 4th time,but,he proved me wrong on that.so there you have the 'story".leizar probably had a guilty conscience and posted here..i DIDN'T tell him to do that,but whatever..i just told him if he had even MORE "doubts" about my credibility,to look at this post to see what my recent dealings have been..simple.he coulda had the deck by now,but he chose otherwise,oh well

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quote
Great guy to deal with.

I once sent him cash (the green stuff) and he sent me the goods.

Recently I helped Rob out with one of these Paypal / MO deals (they PP'd me I sent him the MO) and he hooked me up!

So... If any of you want to buy some of his stuff and can only use PP I have him covered for a while.

PEACE
spookyNoLegs
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote
thanks kanester for the pp to mo deal you helped me out with and yeah> radrob is a good guy to deal with 4 sure
surfcorps
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Apr 2008 Posts: 4142 Location: I lay right down in my favorite place
Rob is definitely a good guy to deal with.

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next