SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Truck graphics- all over print
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Truck graphics- all over print

Author Message
Herosk8
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Posts: 147 Location: Springfield, MO


to be honest its probably like a sticker(heat transfer) they put on them
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
skinny
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Posts: 2706
Its a film that is applied byt floating it on the top of a water tank, and then submerging the truck into the tank, as it sinks it collects the image off of the top of the water surface.
It looks like an oil slick with little logos in it.
View user's profile Send private message
Herosk8
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Posts: 147 Location: Springfield, MO
see i was closr....thats almost a sticker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
simon
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Oct 2007 Posts: 7 Location: San Francisco
skinny wrote:
Its a film that is applied byt floating it on the top of a water tank, and then submerging the truck into the tank, as it sinks it collects the image off of the top of the water surface.
It looks like an oil slick with little logos in it.





are you shitting me?
View user's profile Send private message
yoyo
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 27 Apr 2005 Posts: 2228 Location: Germany
simon wrote:
skinny wrote:
Its a film that is applied byt floating it on the top of a water tank, and then submerging the truck into the tank, as it sinks it collects the image off of the top of the water surface.
It looks like an oil slick with little logos in it.





are you shitting me?


Nope!
Take a look at this here http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150180407361&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sticky
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 May 2005 Posts: 1951
lol, make some carbon "look" trucks!
View user's profile Send private message
gogomouse1
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Mar 2006 Posts: 5832 Location: vegas

View user's profile Send private message
gogomouse1
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Mar 2006 Posts: 5832 Location: vegas
too bad they're Trackers!
View user's profile Send private message
TonyB
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Feb 2005 Posts: 499 Location: London, England
Has anyone thought about e-mailing Buddy at Tracker and asking him?

_________________
I have a sickness called BDS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yoyo
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 27 Apr 2005 Posts: 2228 Location: Germany
TonyB wrote:
Has anyone thought about e-mailing Buddy at Tracker and asking him?


Asking him what?
How they are printed?!
All I know is that it's expensive!!!! That's what Linda at Climax MFG told me......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:10 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum