SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Skull Skates
Page 1 of 1    

Skull Skates

motorpsycho67
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quote
What do you guys think of the quality of wood at Skull Skates? Was lookin at their longboards for a downhill setup. Either that or I may have somone make me a custom downhill deck......like Factory 13 or ?
poopants
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quote
I have a couple of f13 decks that I absolutely love (including one of the skull and bones decks cut into a drop through). My thought would be talk to them first as their decks are always bulletproof and I am told they will do what you want for a reasonable price so why fuck with anybody else.

Nick Peretti
New Jack City
motorpsycho67
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quote
poopants wrote:
I have a couple of f13 decks that I absolutely love (including one of the skull and bones decks cut into a drop through). My thought would be talk to them first as their decks are always bulletproof and I am told they will do what you want for a reasonable price so why fuck with anybody else.

I have an F13 deck. It's decent, but I think PPS is much better. Tho I'd like to have one of my own dims. The others (Five Points, Rainskates, Deckcrafters) don't seem to have the ability (wood) to make longboards. Haven't figured if I'm just gonna get a PPS Hill Killer or do a custom.
poopants
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quote
pps? really? I have seen them skated before and thought that their shit looked fresh as hell but I don't know them very well. What's a good place to check them out?

Nick Peretti
New Jack City
poopants
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quote
just looked at the hill killer. love love love the looooong wheel base. betcha with a skinnyish setup it will turn on a dime with the truck right up front like that. way cool

Nick Peretti
New Jack City

Page 1 of 1