SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  POSSIBLE OSSJII INVITE FROM BOWLRIDER
Page 1 of 1    

POSSIBLE OSSJII INVITE FROM BOWLRIDER

bowlrider.com
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Hey Guys....looks like my ol lady wants to kick back this weekend... so that leaves me somewhat dateless for the OSSJII this saturday...

If you think you can make it, and would like to go, get hold of me asap...

I prefferr somone who has a decent camera, or video camera, and wouldn't mind doin a little filming, photos, and autograph hound'n...

let me know asap... [email protected]

I currently have one guy that I am waiting for word from, but if he bails... I may have an open seat...

let me know...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bowlrider.com
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Looks like I have a candidate.... so please disreagaurd...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Buckethead
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:51 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I would wish you to have a good time but that would mean that I am liking you right now.

grumble, grumble, can't friggin go....grumble, grumble
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bowlrider.com
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:58 am Reply with quote
Hey Bucket & Blair.... I was able to manage to get Masterplan in as well for the night....I invited JWMALIBU from OVD'S forum....

You know Blair if you coulda made it...the spot was yours....

slob-air
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63458 Location: S&B HQ
Thanks Bowlrider... I really appreciated the offer... you are too cool for words my friend. I know I'll forever regret not selling the proverbial farm to make it happen.

Kind of kicking myself over it - if I had of been on the ball I could have had some magazine like Rolling Stone pay me to go cover the event. Ahhh... maybe next year... wonder if Hosoi and Jay-boy will make it -that'd be way cool!

Got an e-mail from Masterplan following the OSSJ and I think they're going to freak when he FLOATS into work this morning. He was fully stoked. You guys should get your footage together and edit it all onto one tape... then you could fleece all us poor bastards that couldn't make it.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Yea...MP was pretty stoked to be there that was cool...the invite went to a good person..

I was hoping someone would be able to go who would appreciate it....

I need to get hold of MP, and see what he was able to capture... I only got maybe about 1/2 hours worth of vid, and no pics... I was bein an autograph hound for the night and try'n to socialize....

turned out pretty cool, I got to meet a lot of the ol pros, and most of them were really cool as hell...

Old favorite, Chris Strople, bought me a Jack & Coke, and Niel Blender ended up knocking it down later...so to make it up...he had to sign my boards....

but a really cool time...

[ This Message was edited by: bowlrider.com on 2002-02-11 13:42 ]

Page 1 of 1