SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  XXX Sports in Nashville TN
Page 1 of 1    

XXX Sports in Nashville TN

oldskoolrulz
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:50 pm Reply with quote
just bought a skate shop/park in Nashville, XXX Sports, and sending out an invite to all locals, and for the not-so-locals check my website http://www.xxxsports.com. now i do cater to the kiddies for sure, but i'm also bringing some old school into the place, will be getting BDS and Deathbox decks in the next few days for a start...

to any local old schoolers: any decks/trucks/wheels you'd like to see me carry in particular? all feedback is greatly appreciated!
strohsbro2
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Hey oldschool,

That's a nice place you bought. I've went there a few times when the previous owner had it. A good friend of mine pretty much ran the place when the old owner got into doing that BMX video (I can't remember what it is called). Hopefully sometime soon I can get back down there and check it out again.

Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:41 pm Reply with quote
thanks for the kind words strohs, i'm totally in love with the place, still pinching myself to see if i'm dreaming! already scheduling a facelift for the park and retail shop so be sure to look us up when in nashvegas...
lush702
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Greg -

Nice article in the paper today - hope the free press turns in to $$$ for ya!

see you soon -

lush
Nick
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Hey man, I might roll down with my team. We are coming out of cincinnati so we might hit your spot on a mini tour.
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:52 pm Reply with quote
glad you saw the article lush, i was pleased with it and i do hope the free press helps, free advertising is hard to come by! drop back by when you get a chance, first session in the bowl is on me

@Nick - man that would be cool if your team could stop by, what type of skating do you guys do (vert, street, etc) and are there some skaters that the kids may know? let me know when you are coming thru, my e-mail is [email protected]
Nick
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:04 pm Reply with quote
We are for the most part street skaters. As for being known, probably not, we are a small company from cincinnati. Unless they are into the sceene here via websites.
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Nick, we'd be glad to have you guys stop by, shoot me an e-mail as to when you're coming and i'll try to make sure my team is around at the time, look forward to meeting ya!
[email protected]

Page 1 of 1