SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  Tulare Skate Park....Im calling Bull Shit..
Page 1 of 1    

Tulare Skate Park....Im calling Bull Shit..

DickGozenya
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I just received a flyer in the mail from the city of Tulare parks and Rec services saying that the new skatepark will be open at the end of the summer 2007.

When I drive by the park, There has been no constuction. They have been sitting on the funds for over a year.

Last edited by DickGozenya on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quote

Last edited by MrMo on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMo
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quote
The part that pisses me off the most is Wally did'nt do half of the designs like we drew out. He came back with a design that was a cookie cut version of some of his other parks. The pool BULLSHIT!! We havre the same identical thing in Selma and Porterville.Why do we need another one here 109 mile apart from each other and not even a draw! Put a real MF pool, in and make it skatable like the ones from the 70's. Not this waterfall tight ass shit you find in some new housing track. I gave him some drawing of a true snake run and he comes back with a Fricking hole with coping and all drop in. He was the guru of parks in the 70's and now he shelling out the same shit, park after park across the US! Just look at his web site and the parks. They all have the same stuff just a little differnt lay out. Granite is a great park and now we get this. He told every one that this was going to be the best park between Nor-Cal & So-Cal. I hate to say it but I'm not sold on it. Completion date! Haha Hell the city is putting in the restrooms first. Thats what we need is a shitter before a park. That gives the contractors one more thing to do besides build our PARK! I'm with you, hurry the F*@K up and get this shit going! Talk is CHEAP ,specialy when it comes form the city of MAYBERRY!
DickGozenya
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Hey Mo, When you going to come by and skate my ramp?

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quote
You done working on it? I need to get over and get a few runs in before my knee replacment. I'm on call this weekend but I will call ya saturday. Need to skate as much as I can, before D-Day!

Page 1 of 1