SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Recommendations......
Page 1 of 1    

Recommendations......

RYKE1
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Any shop owners have any recommendations for Health Insurance providers? I am looking for coverage for my family of 4. If you have any Info that might help please e-mail me at [email protected]
I have been looking myself but some look real shady so I am not quite sure where to go on this and I would like to see If anyone else might have a good company to work with before I make any decisions.
Thanks!
DomitianX
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
RYKE1 wrote:
Any shop owners have any recommendations for Health Insurance providers? I am looking for coverage for my family of 4. If you have any Info that might help please e-mail me at [email protected]
I have been looking myself but some look real shady so I am not quite sure where to go on this and I would like to see If anyone else might have a good company to work with before I make any decisions.
Thanks!

There are outfits out there calle PEO (Professional Employer Organizations or something) that can handle all your HR stuff for our business. This includes health insurance, payroll, handbooks, etc. You might check into those in your area. Here is a local one for us in MN:

http://empocorp.com/

The other option is to find an insurance broker. Not an agent that works for one company, but a broker that works with several companies. Thats how we find the best deals. We got a great policy for our park for a pretty cheap rate. We are probably going to get health insurance through them as well. One policy they quoted us was about $500 a month for a family of 4. The only downside is the prescriptions. That part was a little more spendy than what I currently get through my employer.

brianzig
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm not a member yet so I can't say how the insurance plan is, but you can check out Board Retailer Association's website. Members get discounted insurance.

http://www.boardretailers.org/m_retailer.asp

Page 1 of 1