SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  Goodness: FrontSide, 70s, BDS, Speedway, Salad, etc.
Page 1 of 1    

Goodness: FrontSide, 70s, BDS, Speedway, Salad, etc.

Rob_B
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Slew of deals going down here on my end lately:

First off, people I picked stuff up from:

FrontsideSlappy - Ordered an Alive Peters deck and a Covet shop deck; he also found me a pink Peters Cursed deck. Said that he shipped them on Tuesday, got them today two days later. Slew of stickers in with the box. Exceptional communication.

Curbdawg - I don't give a rat's ass about how the rest of you fellas feel about him (and don't even think about turning this into a Dawg flaming thread either!). Ordered two decks from him and paid him on a Thursday morning, the decks arrived two days later. Nuff said.

BDS - Ordered a Callahan deck from him, arrived quickly the next week. Nice deck, great service.

SaladXDays - Traded him a Gonz deck for a Peters deck that I wanted. He shipped quickly, I was slow on the ship - excellent communication and a cool bro to deal with.

Now for the folks who picked up stuff from me:

Speedway77 - Quick payment, excellent communication, dealt with him twice - he's a good fella.

That 70's Skater - I had a deck that he wanted, he stepped up to the plate and shelled out the clams for it. Was very patient while I found a box that would survive the trip to the land down under.

VWBuggyUK - Good fella, packed his decks up, sent them across the pond, no gripes back from him.

HANDPLANTWILLY - Guy paid quickly for his stuff, was happy with it. Cool bro to deal with.

All and all, it was a good January/February - I'm still waiting on a thing or two to come in, and I might be offering a few more items up for sale soon. Keep your eyes out, and don't be afraid to deal with the folks above!

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 05 Feb 2006 Posts: 1831 Location: the oregon rainforests
frontside is very cool to deal with!! look forward to swappin w/ the rest of yall's.
JCryan
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quote
FrontsideSlappy, SaladXDays and VWBuggyUK are all great guys to deal with (I haven't dealt with the others ).
frontsideslappy
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 05 Jan 2002 Posts: 5027 Location: East coast now....gypsy..
awww shucks fellers....

Page 1 of 1