SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Cheapest possible way?
Page 1 of 1    

Cheapest possible way?

Christopher
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quote
I've looked all over this forum and don't see any "how to's" on screen printing.

Basically, I want to put cheap, small one color graphics on blank skateboards. Could I cheaply screen print those? Or is there an even easier way that I could easily do it? Links?

Also, where can I find the cheapest blanks? I see some $5 blems that I might mess with, but what are the best normal ones? I've seen the $12/per eBay ones....anything else?
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quote
There are a few how to posts in the forum (Screenprinting section, not Manu), but not every secret is revealed. I looked over the forum in the past and did alot of writing down and copy/pasting posts into 1 entire post. It's there, you just need to spend a very good solid day filtering through the little chat stuff...
sidewalk surfur
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:13 am Reply with quote
CH3NO2JAY wrote:
There are a few how to posts in the forum (Screenprinting section, not Manu), but not every secret is revealed. I looked over the forum in the past and did alot of writing down and copy/pasting posts into 1 entire post. It's there, you just need to spend a very good solid day filtering through the little chat stuff...

no shit....
there's tons of useful info here. Do a little leg work man, you'll find most of what you need.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I looked through and now I see how to do this kind of. I just didn't understand what to do at all; I've never messed with this type of thing. Thanks.
Herosk8
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quote
man just hang around look through all the forums

there is tons of info in here, you just have to look

and there are also several years of experience in here with guys who will help but you have to show some effort also.....

Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 1 of 1