SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  D E A T H B O X
Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

D E A T H B O X

slob-air
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Now, although I found deathbox & deathboxreturns' posts rather entertaining, and even agreed with a few elements of his rants, I can't condone his behaviour here, in this forum. His attacks on Ron and a few others were completely uncalled for.

As Buckethead will attest, I was able to track this individual and confirm his identity in very short order. I recognized his writing style immediately as he had contacted me via e-mail several times prior to his taking the name deathbox dave. I was a journalist for 6 years, so I notice such things as writing patterns and style, cadence and habitual errors. With Henrik�s help I was able to confirm were he was posting from -his parents' home computer, his employer's computer, a couple friends computers, skatepark computer and his brother-in-law's computer (while with his parents on vacation in California).

After waiting a rather long period of time to confront him in person (to no avail), I confronted him via telephone and, at first, he denied he was indeed the infamous deathbox -despite all the evidence.

However, he did, eventually, admit it.

For such a tough, hardcore guy (in print), I was amused by one of his last e-mail communications to me, that said, and I quote: "I think you've been breaking into my e-mail account. Very stupid. Do you realize that you are hacking into the home computer belonging to a federal court chief justice?" Is that a threat, albeit a pathetic threat, but a threat none-the-less? He may have well said �My dad can kick your dad�s ass!� What a pussy.

Although I could have hacked his computer, I didn't have to -deathbox isn't too bright and left ample evidence all over the web. It was just a matter of following his footprints. I enjoyed the threats though. And yes, his daddy is indeed a Chief Justice. However, I suspect daddy wouldn�t be to happy about sonny-boy using his computer to slander, bare false witness and impersonate others.

Initially, I was not going to reveal who this guy is but I�ve recently received word that he's been bad mouthing me. That cannot, and will not go unanswered.

But beyond that, I'm not impressed with his use of fake quotes. Defaming the Grisham name wasn't cool either -it's also illegal and actionable if the Grisham family wishes to move on it.

For the record, he is not "David Grisham". He is not the "Nephew of former Variflex pro team member, Eric." He did not "recently turn seventeen." He does not live with his mother "in small-town America." He is not "a Grade 12 student." He does not work "part-time in a bank." He does not skateboard "3-4 hours a day."

With regard to his alleged conversations with "M�rizen" at High speed Productions (Thrasher Magazine), a friend contacted MoFo with regard to this and received the following response: "That does not seem to be a conversation I've ever had. I don't even understand it... People who know me, really know me, never use M�rizen when speaking of me, or to me. -mo". In other words, deathbox is full of shit.

Within the Skull&Bones forum, Deathbox admits his claim about the Faction releasing a song called "SkateboardCollect and Destroy" was phoney, so there was no need to contact The Faction. However, I'm sure they're not impressed with his slanderous attack on skateboard collectors on their unknowing behalf and the defamation of their trademark.

INFO:

Deathbox (deathboxreturns) uses several other names on various online skateboard and punk forums including "sickie" and "sick-o". He also uses the name "mr slats".

His e-mail user names include:
deathboxdave, mannymoeandjack and moneyforourdrugs

The IP addresses he used include:
adsl-216-103-54-192.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net

But who is he?

Name: S U L A T Y C K Y , D O N

Residence: Still lives with his wealthy parents in an upper-class neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Occupation: Works in a small screen-printing shop owned by his friend who was charitable enough to give him a job.

Description: Less than average skater (and that's being very charitable!) that skates maybe a couple times a week. He told me he went to journalism school yet has not, to my knowledge, ever parlayed that into a real writing job that I'm aware of (and with good reason, his writing /reporter skills are pathetic!). However, he appears to have a real talent for misquoting and taking quotes out of context and drawing his own drug-addled conclusions while failing to ask the obvious next question to confirm.

Accomplishments:
*He has developed an addiction to Heroin and Methadone that he seems to be quite proud of.
*Created more enemies here on Skull & Bones than anyone needs. And has pissed off a lot of his so-called friends who didn't appreciate his misquoting them in attacks on myself.

Claim To Fame: His "bride" ran off to California with Riot .303/Beyond Possession singer/front-man Ron Hadley of Thrasher's SkateRock! fame.

For the time being, I have decided not to post his full address, place of work, associated phone numbers or complete e-mail addresses.

[ This Message was edited by: slob-air on 2002-01-31 07:11 ]
fallen99angel
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 4:41 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
there you go, a fuckin little pissant, that cant take a shit without calling him mom to vipe his ass, who is he trying to fool here.
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2002 Posts: 8345 Location: in front of a computer
Daaayyyyyuhhhmmmmm! Remind me never NEVER to piss you off Slob-air! haha Well done!

AMORONE

Homer: "Wooo whooo! That sounds like a wager!"
Buckethead
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:43 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Well Don the truth is out now, you can come out from your hiding place and give us a speech if you want.......or get your ass kicked.

[ This Message was edited by: Buckethead on 2002-01-23 01:46 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
www.theskateboardmuseum.c
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 9:27 am Reply with quote
damn, slob air.....nice detective work...im impressed
Clay Hutz
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 9:57 am Reply with quote
I wonder what dad would say about Donnie chasing the dragon. Most wealthy parents are always in some kind of denial.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Oh, Oh... I better come clean...

I don't skateboard, because my ma & pa tell me it is unsafe

I rather enjoy the backstreet boys & nsyncs music, and sometimes fantasize about having a giant pool party with just them and me...

Tony Hawk is my favorite skateboarder

I once cheated on a home-econmics quiz on how to make kool-aid...

and I only collect skateboards because someone told me that it would make me cool

whew, feels like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.... can I still hang out with you guys...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
knowskateboarding
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Nov 2001 Posts: 2813 Location: Monster Island(NYC)
Holy sleuthing Batman. The internet is a scary thing. I love the fact that he lives with his mom. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Clay Hutz
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Hey, man! He don't live with his mom - his mom lives with HIM. Get it straight!

"...Spanky."
"Mother! I thought I asked you never to call me that in front of the children!"
slob-air
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Clay... Donny's parents are well aware of his long-time habit...Hell, he probably sold everything that wasn't tied down to support his habit... who do you think pays for his methadone? Being a Supreme Court Justice, I can't imagine how disappointed and embarrassed his father must be.

I was addicted to Morphine after my back surgery... kicked it over the weekend, no sweat. It was like having the flu. With that knowledge, I have ZERO sympathy for the wussy little prick.

Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next