SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Hensley king size
Page 1 of 1    

Hensley king size

uni
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:15 am Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Dec 2002 Posts: 57 Location: Melbourne Australia
I know these are as rare as hens teeth, but does anyone have one they want to part with? or have any leads on one? Art Godoy graphic, any colour.Cheers.
uni
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Come on. There's got to be some news!
theherd
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 4:28 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Nov 2001 Posts: 5009 Location: Wish I lived in Pinto's Place
The jester/hornblower one will never be found. there is one out there, and i have a feeling that is will never come out of the hands of the owner, if you know what i mean. i've been looking for many years bro- and i've got squat. the eagle limited graphic is another story- those float around occasionally in the $400-$500 range.

herd
uni
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:17 pm Reply with quote
I noticed your name on the AOS site wanting this board. Thanks for telling me. It makes me weep when I think I had two hornblowers and one eagle back in the day. I bought the first one because nobody wanted it (I guess at the time the shape was too plain)it sat in this one shop for months. They knocked the price down from $110 AU to $85 so I gave it a shot. Best thing I ever did! This board ollied like no other and just had so much control - one foot ollies were big then and the nose had just the right kick to flick your foot perfectly every time. I found another shop that could not sell the board either and bought it for a ridiculous $65 AU ($35 US)then of course I got the eagle graphic next. So this has become my grail. Looks like if one comes up on the bay you and I will go head to head herd. Hope you find one (or two). Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: uni on 2003-03-23 18:22 ]

Page 1 of 1