SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Posters
Page 1 of 1    

Posters

DomitianX
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Anyone know where you can go to buy skate posters wholesale? Companies dont seem to have too many of them these days at least not that I have found.

scabby
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quote
What kind of posters dude? You talking about product posters for Spitfire, Black Label etc or like 70's posters of the classic riders, TA, Desert Full Pipes etc?

Later, Scabby

DomitianX
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quote
scabby wrote:
What kind of posters dude? You talking about product posters for Spitfire, Black Label etc or like 70's posters of the classic riders, TA, Desert Full Pipes etc?

Later, Scabby

Pretty much all of the above. Most product posters for most of the "cool" skaters and some random photo posters as well.

scabby
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quote
Are you dealing direct with any distributors like Podium, NHS or any other biggies? You would think they would let the swag flow but it doesn't look that way. I think they are throwing money at the big retailers like Active, Zumiez, Pac Sun etc. Have you seen some of the store layouts in Active...the store designers probably make more than most shop owners. But can they grind the deep end is the real question....suckas! Later, Scabby

DomitianX
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:19 am Reply with quote
scabby wrote:
Are you dealing direct with any distributors like Podium, NHS or any other biggies? You would think they would let the swag flow but it doesn't look that way. I think they are throwing money at the big retailers like Active, Zumiez, Pac Sun etc. Have you seen some of the store layouts in Active...the store designers probably make more than most shop owners. But can they grind the deep end is the real question....suckas! Later, Scabby

Yeah I am hooked up with most of them, but they dont flow alot of that stuff. I get the ocassional banner, but posters are actually fairly hard to come by.

Page 1 of 1