SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  ya gonna love this story. i certainly did.
Page 1 of 1    

ya gonna love this story. i certainly did.

lloyd.park
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:58 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 Posts: 9700 Location: san jose, california
so here i am. lonely. ha ha. so i usually don't post here because i got no wife, no kids, no girlfriend at the moment. ya just leave it alone......

anyways...... i am always scoping the scene for new posts/threads about decks for sale and trade....... well jkelly posts this one about some bad*ss stuff that he drove halfway across montana for. jk jay. but like no joke, the man says he drove 550+ miles to pick them up. whew......

he posts the incredible nos near mint black dip sims kevin staab pirate mid that is just incredible, oops already said that..... so immediatly i am drooling all over myself, crap.... spit getting on the keyboard.....

so anyways, i am taking to this other snb bro via pm, let's call him "JAKE" for his safety (AND YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH WHY) and he is like a big time kevin staab fan.... likewise not that long ago he was posting on and off that he was extremely interested in a nos near mint black dip kevin staab pirate..... don't remember mid or mini...... but i digress...... so i immediately hit him up with a pm about this supa uber b*tch'n deck that jay has available...... BUT i know that it is not a good time for him because the whole reason we are talking/pm'ng is because his is offing most of his collection........... and not to say so but his lady is involved...... on some level..... so you know that is not on the up and up...........................

.......... well now, long story, long, i mean short. i get a reply pm that is all..... well yes, "JAKE" did see that deck, BUT THERE IS LIKE NO WAY IN HELL HE IS GOING TO BE GETTING THAT DECK AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!

yikes. needless to say. i pretty much pissed myself....... FROM LAUGHING.

NOW I USED JAY'S NAME OUTRIGHT BECAUSE IT IS JUST LIKE A COMMERCIAL FOR HIM. CHECK OUT THE FOR SALE SECTION AND SEE THE STUFF THAT HE IS SELLING AND MAKE HIM SOME FLOODGATE OFFER.

NOW I DID NOT USE THE OTHER SNB BROS NAME, BECAUSE HIS LADY IS ALSO ON SNB AS I HAVE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE PM FROM HER THAT WAS FOR MY BOY "JAKE."

NOW I KNOW "JAKE" AND HIS LADY ARE GOOD FOLK BOTH. THIS STORY WAS POSTED HERE PURELY FOR INTENTIONS OF FUN. THE EVENTS WERE REAL AND THE NAMES WERE CHANGED FOR SOME TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT. THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME MILD EXAGERATION IN THE UNFOLDING OF THE EVENTS BUT THAT IS WHAT I DO. I DO THAT.

ADDITIONALLY, I DON'T THINK ANY ANIMALS WERE HURT. I MEAN I DON'T THINK ANYONE WAS HURT AND I HOPE THAT IT WAS TAKEN PURELY IN THE FORM OF GOOD CLEAN FUN.

IT WAS FUNNY??? YES???? WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS A HUMEROUS..... LET ME SAY HILARIOUS..... WELL MAYBE YOU HAD TO BE THERE.....!!!!!

Last edited by lloyd.park on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
vaskateboards
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote
HA that's something different for a change.
avenger-57
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote
SO DID YOU OR "JAKE" GET THE STAAB ?????

damn caps locks.
SkaterBonds
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quote
jkelly
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Aug 2003 Posts: 7129 Location: Wild in the streets
I never check this section either it was just a boring slow night while Im waiting for the paint in my basement to dry...this is hilarious and no Jake did not get the deck yet... I will be posting it up soon enough just been really busy lately and I want to move some of the others first...thanks for the plug Lloyd

Jay

[quote="tioem"]The closest some guys get to pussy is being one.
I'm not talking about any of you queers. [/quote]
SkateRags
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quote
Dont think you had to change the names to protect the innocent. You kinda gave a few clues. Well some of the newer guys wont know. Anyway hope 'Jake' finds a way to land the deck, I know he is a big fan of Kevins.

edit
Ha seems I was a little late on this thread, as it appears it was sold already. I should start checking the dates on posts.

Page 1 of 1