SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  the green monkey.
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

the green monkey.

lloyd.park
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:21 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 Posts: 9700 Location: san jose, california
hey bro (the green monkey) i read what you wrote about your grosso toybox ordeal. i commend you on stating your perspectives along side well documented detailed facts of events. truly outstanding. thank you.

i have not personally dealt with you in terms of actual deck transactions; but i do know you to be a long standing and reputable member of snb, since long before my time.

persons like yourself have been key role models that i have often looked up to and felt mentor'd by in terms of the character and examples by which members like yourself have provided testiment. what you wrote a lot of clout and honesty; and although charged with some emotion, the statements did not appear as overtly hateful without context.

i thank you again for your precautionary words and exposure of bad practices held by a member. thank you again for your outstanding service and personal commentary for the the benefit of the snb community.

lastly, some person would be wise to consider the the experience and words to put oneself in other peoples shoes. doesn't take a lot to wise up if you really commit yourself to doing so. likewise take a hippocratic oath, "TO DO NO HARM." i think Big B summed it up when he once said, "these decks are old and rare, they just don't grow on trees."

thanks again and best regards to everyone.

lloyd.park
The Green Monkey
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:35 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Well thanks, Lloyd. That means a lot.

I'm glad you found this place.

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:58 am Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
lloyd.park wrote:
hey bro (the green monkey) i read what you wrote about your grosso toybox ordeal. i commend you on stating your perspectives along side well documented detailed facts of events. truly outstanding. thank you.

i have not personally dealt with you in terms of actual deck transactions; but i do know you to be a long standing and reputable member of snb, since long before my time.

persons like yourself have been key role models that i have often looked up to and felt mentor'd by in terms of the character and examples by which members like yourself have provided testiment. what you wrote a lot of clout and honesty; and although charged with some emotion, the statements did not appear as overtly hateful without context.

i thank you again for your precautionary words and exposure of bad practices held by a member. thank you again for your outstanding service and personal commentary for the the benefit of the snb community.

lastly, some person would be wise to consider the the experience and words to put oneself in other peoples shoes. doesn't take a lot to wise up if you really commit yourself to doing so. likewise take a hippocratic oath, "TO DO NO HARM." i think Big B summed it up when he once said, "these decks are old and rare, they just don't grow on trees."

thanks again and best regards to everyone.

lloyd.park

have you been taking ecstacy?

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:41 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Rock on, I hope you friends and family take you... are you threatening me?

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quote
big.kahuna.burger wrote:

?????

sorry never tried ecstacy.

?????

sorry, not trying to be too sensitive, but did i come off funny or insincere?

i think most people can appreciate the green monkey's poignant posting on the other thread, right?
name
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quote
lloyd.park wrote:
big.kahuna.burger wrote:

?????

sorry never tried ecstacy.

?????

sorry, not trying to be too sensitive, but did i come off funny or insincere?

i think most people can appreciate the green monkey's poignant posting on the other thread, right?

Quite an interesting sequence of events in the post you mention, and yes, I think we all (even us lurkers) can appreciate the green monkey's posting.

I didn't make the ecstacy crack, but I can see where it came from. You didn't come off funny or insincere at all, quite the opposite.

Ecstacy, among other things, causes one to completely lose their inhibitions, one might make very emotional and heartfelt comments while on it that they might not otherwise make.

Your comments seemed to come from the heart and were a very nice compliment to the green monkey.
lloyd.park
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quote
oh. ok. thanks for the info on ecstasy.
didn't know as i had not tried it. if i did, one only wonders what i might say.

thanks again.
lloyd.park
Stranglehold77
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Apr 2002 Posts: 5437 Location: Victoria BC CANADA
The Monkey rules this Monkey House.

In doing the shirt thing, GM has always been on board with each one and among the first to pay. He, without fail, will kick in extra for almost any charitable S&B thing that has rolled through here. He's kicked in to help me before without being asked (he's not the only one either, thanks Bros!) and his comments and advice on any number of topics around here are wise and sound.

Who else wishes every single member here a happy birthday?

Best of all, he gets pictures taken wearing shirts I made when eating in cool restraunts that I'll never get to. That makes me happy.

Keep ruling the Cool School Steve.

..Oh yeah, I'm not on ecstasy either.

Ty

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
You're making me all tingly in my bathing suit parts, Ty.

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Apr 2002 Posts: 5437 Location: Victoria BC CANADA
The Green Monkey wrote:
You're making me all tingly in my bathing suit parts, Ty.

uh, thanks... I think?

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next