SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Five Points single kick cruiser
Page 1 of 1    

Five Points single kick cruiser

mikebu
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote
Was killing time in downtown seattle with my son Trevor when we went into a skate shop. They had some single kick cruiser completes that he really wanted. Instead of buying a crappy complete I got hold of Tim and asked him if he could make one. Tim said no problem of course.

26.5" Length 7.5" Width 14.25" Wheelbase. I put some Powell All-Terrain 60mm 80a wheels on it along with Indy trucks and my son has a killer cruiser...

DomitianX
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:23 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
NICE!

grandpa ronin
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Posts: 760 Location: 3 Feet Below the Coping
Nice! You should take that to all the noping parks in Vancouver, Canada (griffin, seylynn, new west, 1/3rd of Bonsor).

Lincolnz
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
That's beuTfull.

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:25 pm Reply with quote
grandpa ronin wrote:
Nice! You should take that to all the noping parks in Vancouver, Canada (griffin, seylynn, new west, 1/3rd of Bonsor).

Do you think my son would have fun at those parks? He is only 8 but can drop in on mini ramps and mellow bowls. Bigger vert stuff he doesn't have the skills yet. We are down in Seattle and it might be fun to take a road trip this summer...
grandpa ronin
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Posts: 760 Location: 3 Feet Below the Coping
mikebu wrote:

Do you think my son would have fun at those parks? He is only 8 but can drop in on mini ramps and mellow bowls. Bigger vert stuff he doesn't have the skills yet. We are down in Seattle and it might be fun to take a road trip this summer...

For a grom I recommend Bonsor (preferably mornings) and RDS. but uh, not with the cruzer wheels.

http://www.brockmcnally.com/gallery/album92

This site takes lots of navigation but is worth it:

http://www.surfingvancouverisland.com/skate/index.htm

mikebu
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote
grandpa ronin wrote:
For a grom I recommend Bonsor (preferably mornings) and RDS. but uh, not with the cruzer wheels.

Bonsor looks like a place he would have fun at. Don't worry about the cruzer wheels he has the Five Points quiver going on:

jonny1note
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:27 pm Reply with quote
mikebu wrote:
Was killing time in downtown seattle with my son Trevor when we went into a skate shop. They had some single kick cruiser completes that he really wanted. Instead of buying a crappy complete I got hold of Tim and asked him if he could make one. Tim said no problem of course.

26.5" Length 7.5" Width 14.25" Wheelbase. I put some Powell All-Terrain 60mm 80a wheels on it along with Indy trucks and my son has a killer cruiser...

That thing's amazing!

Page 1 of 1