SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  anyone looking to sponsor
Page 6 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

anyone looking to sponsor

kodywalker
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 pm Reply with quote
i have seen that already. on a different message board. That guy is really really good. one of the best tech skaters i have ever seen. but do you go to skateboard.com too. cause i saw it on there, it was posted a few times on there. But my christmas was pretty good besides the fact that ego deck snapped off a bs 180 down a 6. but it was good i am still alive and kicking. so life it pretty much good if it i am alive.
-kody

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Karma's a bitch eh Kody. I think you know what I mean. If not I can help ya.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:20 am Reply with quote
i know what you mean by that. Cause i pestered you so i got a deck that sucked.
-kody

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:10 am Reply with quote
was that a BP special?
Lincolnz
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quote
kodywalker wrote:
i know what you mean by that. Cause i pestered you so i got a deck that sucked.
-kody

No Karma bit you in the ass for lying to me and everyone else on here.

You stated that you were not having a Christmas, so I thought I would be nice and hook you up. Only to find out you got everything you asked for! A mp3 player and shit. Maybe next time you should ask Santa for a new fuckin deck.

As well you have been lying about not having a computer yourself and having to go to the library to use the computer there.

You maybe wondering what makes me think, or sorry, know this. You have made posts and PM stating so.

Quit playin the 'poor boy' role and get a fuckin job.

Yes TX it was a BP deck, the last one I had left that was done by BP. I was goin to hook Jody up with one of my new decks till I clued in to all his lies.

Jody get a fuckin job, you don't even know what poor is.

Don't ask me for another thing Jody and quit your fuckin lying!!

You ungreatful little shit.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quote
I'll sponsor you. Here's what you need to do:

Option 1: Send me $57 and I'll send you a deck w/grip
Option 2: Send me $95 and I'll send you a deck w/grip and a set of trucks
Option 3: Send me $145 and I'll send you a deck w/grip, trucks, wheels, and bearings.
Option 4: Forget all that and go to a shop.

I had to work for everything when I was a kid, my parents wouldn't buy me skate stuff, frowned upon it actually. I got a part-time job to pay for skate supplies, clothing, and my car. Fifteen years later I still have a job to pay for skate supplies, clothing, my car, my insurance, my rent, my power, my cable, my phone, my cellphone, my college loans, my credit cards, my drinking habit, and everything else under the sun.

I'm not trying to knock you kid, but you need to use some initiative and get out there. If you live in a hodunk town, you live in a hodunk down. Get out and skate as much as you can, learn as much as you can, and have fun. Nothing is worth doing unless you receive some sort of satisfaction from it, nothing.

I don't even try to impress anyone these days when I skate. I hit the ramp, try and go as fast as I can and grind as much as I can. Every now and then I'll try something (lately it's been fakie shoveits to frontside 50-50s) to see if I can land it. If I don't, I don't. If I do, I do. I might try a kickflip or 360 flip every now and then, but I don't get possessed about it. When we were all trying to get sponsored it completely took the fun out of skateboarding. And if the fun isn't there, it's not worth it.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quote
well i am not always out trying to get sponsored. I go and skate and have tons of fun all the time. So i guess you had a different perspective on skating for awhile then i did. And i love to skate, i love it so. And as long as i have a skateboard i will go out a skate.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:20 pm Reply with quote
To me its always been that if you ask to be sponsored, you are at the bottom of the list. I could throw together a team for my shop that has 100 killer skaters, but its more about attitude, having fun and passing on the stoke.

Everytime a kid asks me if I will sponsor them, my reply is "Not since you asked me". Kids begging for sponsorships are in it for ther wrong reasons.

kodywalker
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote
well thanks to the people of this town i got what i asked for. At the Holy Name church you fill out a form and list things that you would like to have and they give them out to people all around town and they choose if they want to buy you something. And i did put down a skateboard and i got one of the $8 from walmart with no concave. So i am sorry if you didnt know the whole story and wanted to try and be mean. And i am sorry you actually helped out a really poor kid.
And i am still applying at jobs all over the place. So hopefully one will come up soon.

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quote
kodywalker wrote:
well thanks to the people of this town i got what i asked for. At the Holy Name church you fill out a form and list things that you would like to have and they give them out to people all around town and they choose if they want to buy you something. And i did put down a skateboard and i got one of the $8 from walmart with no concave. So i am sorry if you didnt know the whole story and wanted to try and be mean. And i am sorry you actually helped out a really poor kid.
And i am still applying at jobs all over the place. So hopefully one will come up soon.

Old Man Army would like to consider you for the old man team. You just need to meet a couple of requirements and you are set.

1. 30 years old and above-photo-copy of picture ID
2. Signature move has to be the front-side slasher grind in the pool, because that's pretty much the only move the old bones can handle.
3. A fan of old style beer, with beer gut to prove it
4. Never attempt a kick-flip, never... I will have to take your word on this one.

Page 6 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next