SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  Good online store packaging-for once!
Page 1 of 1    

Good online store packaging-for once!

jcruz
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:12 am Reply with quote
I ordered a popsicle from Skatewarehouse.com and was pleased w/ the packaging job. Deck was sleeved in heavy plastic and had custom cut foam pieces on the nose and tail. Pretty slick.
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quote
buying online josh?!? please bro, say it ain't so! surely darin and i can get you what you need, and i will always price match any online competition out just to keep them from getting the sale...

i'll let it slip by this time, next time i'm outting you to the whole nashvegas skate community!
jcruz
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:53 am Reply with quote
Unbelievers deck I couln't find anywhere except online... Darin wasn't about to put forth the effort : ) The rest is lazyness on my part.
Busted!
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:11 pm Reply with quote
you know i'm just messin' with ya, that would've been a tough one to get, i don't think south shore has 'em and they are the only dist i go thru. guess i could get set up with the company, they send me their new flyers every so often but i'm just not sure how fast i could move them...

got some sweet new dunks in late last week, they are black suede and the nike logos are stitched in a sorta burnt orange for fall/halloween, stop by sometime and check 'em out...later!

Page 1 of 1