SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  Blank T-shirts Cheap?
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Blank T-shirts Cheap?

thexfiveunit
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:05 pm Reply with quote
My first post here. Just looking for help from all you seasoned pros, where is the best place to buy quality blank tee's. thnks, Dave.
infamouscody
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quote
BroderBros,

you gotta have an account but you can just register on the site, well worth it, great prices!!

www.broderbros.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
newrepublicsteve
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quote
there are a lot of distributors
a lot will give you case pricing if you order online
try to find the one closest to your location to save on shipping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fool's Gold
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:54 pm Reply with quote
depends on if you are buying on price alone. I just had a long conversation with some drone at American Apparel about why I don't order from them. Stock, ease of ordering, price. I pay a bit more for my Gildans because the place I get em from ship the next day and have never been out of anything for more then 36 hours. But I live in canada so that doesn't help you. Sanmar is who I use mostly and they are in the US to.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quote
I order from american apparel atleast once a week, and have never had a problem, and I order atleast 100-300 pieces per.
But I hear a lot of folks have gripes with them....
weird

I use broder bros and heritage,
heritage is next day delivery for me, and give me free shipping and case pricing,
b.b is 2 day delivery, free shipping and case pricing
the best prices come with volume sales.

I go with who has what in stock when I need it
usually it's who ever has small fruit of the loom t's
I also only order what I need I keep 0 stock on hand

what the fuck is wrong with FOL's
they can't seem to make a green or brown fucking t-shirt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fool's Gold
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quote
defstarsteve wrote:
I order from american apparel atleast once a week, and have never had a problem, and I order atleast 100-300 pieces per.
weird

Yup, they charge $8-$15 a shirt wholesale up here. They never have anything in stock. Once I ordered 75 shirts, they sent me one @ $25, and then charged me $35 for shipping it to me. I wanted to return it and they told me that I was going to have to pay restocking fees, plus pay to send it back to them. When I tried to get dozen pricing on my orders all they could do was keep readin me the same typed paragraph about how AA has the best quality shirts, they have lots of styles and are a high fashion item and it's in my customers interests to pay $22 a shirt wholesale. All in all American Apparel has excessivly charged my company for well over $500 in the last 6 months. Plus the owner is a creepy pervert . . . and the sweatshop is in the USA so big fecking deal. If I never have to order from those bastards again I will be happy. I can get other sweatshop free shirts here in Canada for about 1/5th of the cost of a single AA shirt, that will only fall apart when they get embroidered.

Rant over . . .

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quote
shirts at broderbros start about $1.95 and have a flat shipping rate - $17 i think
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
newrepublicsteve
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Fool's Gold wrote:
defstarsteve wrote:
weird

Yup, they charge $8-$15 a shirt wholesale up here. They never have anything in stock. Once I ordered 75 shirts, they sent me one @ $25, and then charged me $35 for shipping it to me. I wanted to return it and they told me that I was going to have to pay restocking fees, plus pay to send it back to them. When I tried to get dozen pricing on my orders all they could do was keep readin me the same typed paragraph about how AA has the best quality shirts, they have lots of styles and are a high fashion item and it's in my customers interests to pay $22 a shirt wholesale. All in all American Apparel has excessivly charged my company for well over $500 in the last 6 months. Plus the owner is a creepy pervert . . . and the sweatshop is in the USA so big fecking deal. If I never have to order from those bastards again I will be happy. I can get other sweatshop free shirts here in Canada for about 1/5th of the cost of a single AA shirt, that will only fall apart when they get embroidered.

Rant over . . .

sorry to hea about your problems with them
al lthe shirts are under 5 wholesale here
and i get 2nd day dhl shipping for less the ups ground....
damn trade regualtions what happened to nafta
why can't we get good good stuff from the big C heap
and you guys get US stuff cheap...
Stranglehold77
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 10 Apr 2002 Posts: 5437 Location: Victoria BC CANADA
I just hate AA shirts. Their all clingy and "bar-star" like. Not fat guy friendly in the least.

Gildan all the way.

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:52 am Reply with quote
defstarsteve wrote:
Fool's Gold wrote:
defstarsteve wrote:
weird

Rant over . . .

sorry to hea about your problems with them
al lthe shirts are under 5 wholesale here
and i get 2nd day dhl shipping for less the ups ground....
damn trade regualtions what happened to nafta
why can't we get good good stuff from the big C heap
and you guys get US stuff cheap...

It was even worse when the Canadian dollar was worth about 58 cents US. You would order a CD from the US for $15 and it would cost like $45 by the time the dollar was exchanged, shipping and border charges. I used to run a CD mailorder and we would sell Cds to the us for less than $9 and still make money because $8 us was around $15 CDN . . . free trade my butt . . . .

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next