SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Has anyone ridden the Lib Tech Toxic Surfer?
Page 1 of 1    

Has anyone ridden the Lib Tech Toxic Surfer?

LongwoodSk8er
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
I'm interested in the toxic surfer for skatepark riding mostly? Has anyone seen one? Is the tail steep like the Donna Matrix? Good Concave? Flip nose? Opinions? I know it's pretty light for the size.
MileHighSkates
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
It is/was a board that's neither a cruiser, carver, or park rig.
atxJIMatx
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:28 am Reply with quote
I had one of the old Surfer models.. same shape diff. graphics...The tail isn't as steep as the Donna (not at all) and the shape of it is suited more for a nose than a tail, in my opinion... I just couldn't make it seem to work well for me... Mark sums it up pretty well.... although I traded it to a bro who is a much better vert skater than I am and he absolutely loves it... so... (not sure he rides it in parks too much, maybe more ditches)
A real similar board that I really like the feel of is the Skull SKates Funshape.... killer concave.. nice and light for its size etc....
Also -- if you aren't too heavy (should be rocking for anyone under about 200).. look into the Jeff Tatum 42" from Pool King ... killer park longboard if there ever was one..

Page 1 of 1