SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Great people to deal with
Page 1 of 1    

Great people to deal with

auragreg
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:49 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Aug 2004 Posts: 2382 Location: Highland, Michigan, USA, Earth
I figured it would be a good resource for us all. List those who you enjoy working with.

For me:

Smoothill (Distributor) - Glen at Smoothill has been very suportive and helpful since I started. Plus he's a cool guy to chat with. I just wish they would get on-line ordering.

Arbor Sports (Snow and Skateboards) - Awesome company with awesome product. I have fallen in love with their Hybrid longboard.

Liquid Force (wakeboard) - Great product and they put up with me ordering one of something every week.

Sessions (clothes) - Now - this may be more of a rep thing - but Adrian, the Sessions/Nitro/Osiris rep is really cool and has been a big help getting a small shop like mine in the door.

Palmer (snowboards) - Again - another company who has been there since the start for me. It's nice to see some companies havent forgotten about the little guys.

Support skateboard art/artists: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BurbSkateboards
bfg1971
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote
Five Points Skates - Durable custom shaped decks from Ohio

Mile High Skates - Great customer service, communication, and fast shipping
MileHighSkates
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
Tim Shawl -- Amazing artist, and an absolute gem to work with. Send him an e-mail with some vague ideas and he transforms that into perfection.

VGKids -- They print our stickers and t-shirts, and do great work at very reasonable prices. Quick turnaround, too. Tim turned us onto the 'Kids, and we couldn't be happier.

Big shout outs to Rockn Ron; Shitbird; Dan G/Seismic; Chris and Marylou Chaput; Subsonic skateboards; South Shore, Rax, and Ocean Ave; KebbeK and Motion in Canada; Gravity and Comet; Linda and Buddy at Tracker; Michael at CW mag; and everyone else who's helped us along the way.

Page 1 of 1