SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  batch of mint powell pigs on ebay...
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

batch of mint powell pigs on ebay...

bowlrider.com
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:35 pm Reply with quote
lets see if I can do this right.... the only bad thing is I think you gotta go through the member sign up bs... it is with delphi forums...

OVD FORUM

Wow...It worked.....check out "MOBB-Powell Bidding Contest" that is where the discussion is goin on, along with a little contest to see who can make the closest guss on the price of the decks..

[ This Message was edited by: bowlrider.com on 2001-12-19 16:38 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
THE GRIME
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Sep 2001 Posts: 404 Location: Trying to Break Free
thanks bowlrider- i actually found that shit. and i got a response- he said he owned a shop in hte 80s and that they are no doubt originals. so, for what thats worth... i should have told everyone he never told me shit- might have better luck winning.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:34 am Reply with quote
Hell... I woulda straight up lied, and told everyone they were made in Korea, with child labor......

Good luck... they are all pretty sweet....

Did he comment on the Shrink Wrap??? Did he get the decks like that, or did he shrink wrap em afterwords????

just curious...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bowlrider.com
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:38 am Reply with quote
Oh by the way everyone.... I heard those Powells were all made in Korea, with child labor......
suicidalxmaniac
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 5:49 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
okay,

i just figured since you started your bidding you must have gotten an answer, or if not, you did't care about...you know what i mean.good luck.
THE GRIME
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:18 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Sep 2001 Posts: 404 Location: Trying to Break Free
bowlrider- i heard the same thing- that they were made in the republic of china...with a combination of child and animal labor. they have puppies tied to a huge wheel and whip them as coercion to run, powering the generator that the children use to spray the boards...

fuck, i got outbid by some "steve7436" anyone ever seen this name bid on ANY skateboard stuff??? and my bid wasnt that low.

as for an answer about the wrap- no answer. his reply was short- taciturn, if you will.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Never heard of steve7436...

Thats too bad that they are fake... I sure wouldn't bid on em...

Those poor puppies....

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2