SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  good news for U.S. manufacturers!
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

good news for U.S. manufacturers!

stu
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:40 am Reply with quote
Cheers Skinny
I run a small screen printers in London England. From here I print boards for my company Lovenskate. At the moment in England the whole screen printing industry seems to be slowing down, with loads of companies laying people off and downsizing. I guessed this had something to do with it being cheeper to produce stuff in the East. The skateboard industry here is flooded with loads of new companies getting stuff printed and pressed on mass in the east too. If what you suggest is right, then it is just a case of hanging on in for a little while longer and things will turn around.

Cheers

Stu

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:26 am Reply with quote
Good to see you posting on here Stu.Things are definitely takin a dive in the shop,as far as t-shirts go,hence my failure to re-order.
I won't be going anywhere though,so I will hopefully be dealing with you in the future.
Camo.
Btw.I just got the offer of a new workshop/storage place.3 rooms way too big for me.You're not looking for anywhere are you?
stu
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:04 am Reply with quote
Hey Camo

Good to see you here too. sorry to hear about the shop. I think its the same for alot of people. It'll turn around though. I moved into a new place about a year ago now. It is a perfect size but the cost is a bit high. I've been looking for some one to share the space myself, just a desk space. Could work out if it's a little cheeper at yours. Where is your new place? Can i come and skate your ramp sometime soon? I've been working on my hangups.

Stu

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2