SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  sunrisers...anyone know where i can get a couple?
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

sunrisers...anyone know where i can get a couple?

TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2002 Posts: 8345 Location: in front of a computer
What about the lights inside your rims? Your missing those eh? hehe

A.
willieleon
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:56 pm Reply with quote
the wire kept getting tangled, I tried using x-mas lights
yaakyar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Sep 2002 Posts: 1292 Location: Los Angeles, CA by way of Baton Rouge, LA
You guys are funny!~ But you're right in some respects~ There's a fine line~ You know form follows function~ Stay tuned~ same bat time same bat channel~
yaakyar
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Sep 2002 Posts: 1292 Location: Los Angeles, CA by way of Baton Rouge, LA
It's a lost cause~ no more lighty lights~ Not gona happen~ Sorry Man~ Chalk that one up to another cockamamey idea~ I can't even get the prototype's back from the plastic guy~
slob-air
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Signs it's all about to tank again... all things lit up...

Lantern Trucks: http://www.wickedlantern.com/

Flux Risers: http://www.fluxrisers.com/

Flipsticks: http://www.us3products.com/flipstix/
yaakyar
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:22 pm Reply with quote
I don't know if it's going to tank again too soon though~ It seems like almost every city has a city skatepark of some kind~ Almost all of them are NEW or still being built~
Does this mean that they'll be empty for us die hard old farts to not have to wait for groms to get out of the bottom of the bowl to get a run in??
slob-air
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:42 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
That's what I'm talking about!

Skateboarding cyclical -the industry is already hurting with the over-saturation of companies and the media beginning to get bored of it... a couple more years and the parks will be left to the core enthusiasts until it comes around again.
yaakyar
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:43 pm Reply with quote
I just hope they don't doze all the fucking playgrounds like they did to the few that we had in the 80's!! If I had a skatepark on every corner back then, like we seem to have today~ I would have been A: A much better skater B: Probably not gotten in to less trouble, because when I got kicked out of evey fucking place I was skating and finally ran out of spots~ there was nothing to do but screw chicks and consume substances that were either illegal, or illegal for minors~ I mean what else do teenagers do in the town of "CRAP" when they're booted from every place possible for doing the only thing that they love??
As long as my body will preform the task, I will skate!
radrob
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:41 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
i'm with you on that one,yaakyar.for me,it's the cartilidge 'tween the joints.all of those 5ft+ acid drops in the 80's took a toll on them in time.sometimes i would let the deck absorb the shock,sometimes it was me without it....i wish i would have let the deck take ALL the abuse,but hey,when you are younger,you just don't care and you try to "impress" your buds,but after 10-15 years,who's gonna remember if everyone moves?that's why i let all the youngin's do the stunts..wait until they are OUR ages!i'll be lucky enough just to carve by then !
maybe a rock 'n' roll if they challenge me..hehe

[ This Message was edited by: radrob on 2003-02-03 23:43 ]

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2