SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  looking for a MANUFACTURER for decks
Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

looking for a MANUFACTURER for decks

NJSkateDad
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 pm Reply with quote
I gotta chime in with a good word for Prime. Service (thanks David) is fantastic. Although I am small and just starting out, I was treated from the beginning, professionally, with respect and a willingness to help me out with anything I needed. Decks are great and the transfers are real sharp.
Turnaround was about three weeks, delivered. Could not be happpier.

Prices are good. $150.00 setup for the heat transfer, no screening available. But, if you can come up with the right graphic, you can change colorways without incurring another setup charge.

I have one setup charge, but will end up with 3 different color and size decks. Check them out here: http://www.gromskateboards.com/decks.htm

Rob
NJSkateDad
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh yea, one other thing.
I also dealt with Chapman about two years ago. 50 decks took 3 MONTHS to receive!!!
It all sounded good when I was told it would only take 4 weeks, then it turned into 3 months. Very tiring when you get a new excuse every week when you call.

Needless to say that was my first and last order.

Rob
ThrashCan
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quote
damn...shitty business! I hate getting shafted by the man, especially when the man is supposed to be a bro.
mohawksteve
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Iam glad to hear good things about prime. I just contacted dave a few days ago and he seems really cool about everything. Iam pretty sure ill be sticking with them and those boards look awsome NJSkateDad
skinny
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quote
I wanted everyone who was interested to know...

Jim wrote me and ABC is on full throttle right now. I told him about the interest from you guys. When things slow down he will be handling new business. The best thing to do is just contact him/them and leave your contact info for future use. If you want to drop my name, it might help. You just have to keep on tryin.

Good luck!-Milt
Animalchin
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:02 am Reply with quote
Once again, tell David @ Prime who your are and he might be able to change things up to help you better. Better yet, mention me, at the very least you'll get a laugh.

Remember, Prime made the S&B #4 decks. I'm still skating mine every other day....

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quote
Are you Animal Chin?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Animalchin
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Hawaii's a long way to fly in for such a bad joke!

I keed, I keed...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quote
I agree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
knockman1
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:24 pm Reply with quote
David from Prime here.

'Chin said I should check out the post that have been going up here - Thanks for the kind words in regards to Prime. Having been a buyer for skate shops in the past I understand what one has to go through to get small runs of decks produced. Can be difficult to deal with a wood shop, though with so much production moving over seas it should be easier then ever. Bottom line I'll try my best to make your project happen. Straight forward and honest about your options and pricing. If we do run in to a problem we'll fix it. I didn't mean to get on here to push Prime, just wanted to thank those that have done business with us and passed good words on to others.

www.primeskateboardsUSA.com

Looking for any Thing (from Marvel Comics - The Fantastic Four) items. No kidding.

Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next