SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  The Wrath of the Girlfriends Mother...
Page 1 of 1    

The Wrath of the Girlfriends Mother...

dancinwithdeath
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Exactly what I got today. We live with her mom and usually everything is cool. However today she snapped.

I had the day off [today was Easter wasn't it?] the woman had to work and signed up for 4 hours overtime. I stayed up late last night and was sleeping at 2pm when the mother came home. She started yelling at me and says all I do is ride skateboards, buy skateboards, that her daughter works hard etc.

Now I have been taking it easy over the last few weeks but I the list of things that I have done around here include:

installing

3 chandeliers
lightswitches
patching and painting holes in the wall
re-screened the big screen door for back patio
not to mention countless hours of yardwork

In this picture, this used to be a small medicine cabinet with a light inside the thing. Was a 1/3 of the size of the mirror. I took everything down.. patched the wall, and installed the separate light and mirror. Did you forget about this MOM???

And forgot about last night at 2am [3/27] when I came home from work.. I was up in the attic cleaning the mess up from this.. Guess she forgot about that too.. And the attic doesn't have any stairs, and we don't have a ladder so I was playing stack things up, climb up the stack and try not to fall while you pull yourself up into the attic.

Sorry for the rant but I feel like I had to post here because the woman then said don't mention the talk to my lady [her daughter] she said that was between us. I'm going to play her silly game because I think my girlfriend would blast her verbally and keeping quiet would be the best to cool things down as soon as possible.

The main beef was all the skateboards.
Also at least 2 more skateboards will be arriving shortly.
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quote
living with her mother? get out of there!!!!!!! or just buy a blank and paint it special-like for her. Old women seem to like that sorta thing, if their weird, and have the mindset of a 18-44yo male skateboarder.

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Jan 2005 Posts: 56 Location: Melbourne, Australia
just get caught doin it doggy style with the daughter and she'll leave you alone

Page 1 of 1