SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  I need help... I feel guilty with how much $$$ I spend ....
Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

I need help... I feel guilty with how much $$$ I spend ....

junior
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Hey,

This a $600.00 week for me.

Hope you feel beter Debie.

Junior
Iam237
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Nov 2002 Posts: 188 Location: New England brrr.....
Listen to us... we sound like junkies.

Let me know if you want to make it a $1000 week and I'll hook you up w/whatever I'm selling.
Did you get the FULL SIZE die cut grip? You have to send me picts... how about picts of the wife riding it... or holding it. =)
Feeling much better thanks. The 2 1/2 feet of snow really helped. Ay yay yay...

@ Nervous - Did you get the Barnyard??

[ This Message was edited by: Iam237 on 2003-02-23 21:17 ]
Nervous
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:48 am Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
The barnyard fell through. We had some really bad ice storms here in Kentucky in the last week. The money that I was going to use to buy the deck is now going to get the 100 year old oak tree out of the front seat of my car. We had about 1 to 2 inches of ice on every tree branch in the Lexington area, made a huge mess. Oh well, he said he would hang on to it for me though. I did get to see it and I am in love. The shrink wrap had caused some strange melting effects on the lower part of the underside graphic, but nothing that you would notice unless you were really looking for it. I will have it someday, lol.
Iam237
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Hey, tell him I'll throw him the $100... then when u r ready for it I'll sell it to you.

For $1,000... or more. =)

No really though, sorry for all the stuff your going through. I hope everything works out and you end up w/the barnyard!
Yo-Mo-Fo
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Yo,
ebay is evil and so will your wife be when she finds out what you been spendin. No joke it can ba an addiction, but remember you don't need it all, get ridin and dont get greedy. If ya want a deck trade one. Spent $4500 since April and waitin for wife to find out, worse than havin another woman on go and bad for ya nurves. I joke not.

Iam237
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:30 am Reply with quote
$4500??????!!!!!!!!! Wow......
Yo-Mo-Fo
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:50 am Reply with quote
Yo,
Been there man, 'THE CURE' keep one or two setups you realy luv for nostagia and sell the rest, get real fit and loose the lbs youve gained since the old scool days and ride those pools again. Skatin the pools is better than any collection that keeps the lady in your life bitchin, and cost you money you could spend on holidys and underwear for her?

PS. I saw the light before she saw my credit card statemant so I'm lucky. You will always look back at skatin with a smile, but not at an expensive collection and or divorce.
altomic
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
it started harmlessly about five years ago.

me and some buddies thought it would be "fun" to buy some skate stuff.

it started small, you know, copers, some fly paper, the occassional used set-up, etc.

I found my self getting more into it and when my friends would ask what we should do saturday night , I`d always suggest searching ebay. they`d laugh and say "oh altomic, always with the ebay, hahahahaha,"

It just got out of hand after that.

[ This Message was edited by: altomic on 2004-01-20 21:49 ]
Yo-Mo-Fo
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:41 am Reply with quote
Wife is bitchin about the amount of time I spend online @45 mins a night, I point out how many soap she watches but it don't register. If she new what I spent then she would freek big time, guilt and the prospect of hell and damnation from my gal as finally cured me of my addiction. On the eBay wagon.

Watch for my collection sale, isn't that like a reformed junkie sellin dope. Sorry dudes but gotta purge myself.

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 21 Jan 2004 Posts: 98 Location: east coast, REPRESENT
My name is Charlie..Its been 30 minutes since my last deck purchase...I can't stop....Why should you!:0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next