SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  Louisville KY park.
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Louisville KY park.

ShackleMeNot
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:50 am Reply with quote
letsgoskatepool wrote:
The Green Monkey wrote:
You don't know how often it crosses my mind that I should just hop in the car and head to Louisville. It's only 3 hours and change...

yeah maybe id join you guys, its only 9 hours and change from dc

well why don't we set this up then?

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:26 am Reply with quote
cause its too fucking cold. not too cold to skate, but i want my first experiance there to be a good one
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Then we'll do it in the spring or summer or something. I wouldn't mind going back there.

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Aug 2004 Posts: 456 Location: Louisville, Kentucky.
Let me know when you all want to come down and we'll try to work something out. My girlfried and I have a house, so we could prolly pack you guys in if need be. Just want to give a heads up to my girl and our roomate. Also we have three dogs, 1 150lb rotty, 1 staffordshire pit, and 1 pit weimereiner mix. all very nice and loving, so as long as your okay with dogs we should be able to work something out. Plus by then I should be better and won't feel whack skating with you all. I'm down just let me know, it'll be good times.
dj

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Awesome INDOOR park 45 minutes north of Louisville, Ollie's Skatepark in Florence Ky (859-525-9505). Skater owned/operated, bowled 6' mini, 13' vert ramp with an over vert section, and a hugh street section with a half bowl... $7 for two hour session, $18 all day session see www.SkateOllies.com for more info! Super fun park!

ShackleMeNot
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:02 am Reply with quote
Buckeye_Skateboards wrote:
Awesome INDOOR park 45 minutes north of Louisville, Ollie's Skatepark in Florence Ky (859-525-9505). Skater owned/operated, bowled 6' mini, 13' vert ramp with an over vert section, and a hugh street section with a half bowl... $7 for two hour session, $18 all day session see www.SkateOllies.com for more info! Super fun park!

Sounds pretty cool, but kinda expensive for my broke ass

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:38 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Damn, wish that park was there when I was attending U of L back in the early to mid 90's. Kypride, would you be up for a session if I ever make it back there? I've got plenty of family in Louisville and across the river, but none of them skate.
kypride
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Aug 2004 Posts: 456 Location: Louisville, Kentucky.
Krekmonster wrote:
Damn, wish that park was there when I was attending U of L back in the early to mid 90's. Kypride, would you be up for a session if I ever make it back there? I've got plenty of family in Louisville and across the river, but none of them skate.

Yeah, I would be down. If you make it in just pm me and we'll get in touch. That goes for anyone that comes to skate the park, hit me up and we'll session.
dj

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Get some old farts together for a session. Let us all know when and I'll set up special all day pass pricing... You will love this park!

Bob
(Ollie's Skatepark)
www.SkateOllies.com

Hal
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quote
How far is Ollies from Mason (right outside Cincy)?

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next