SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKARFING MATERIAL  »  I REFUSE!
Page 7 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

I REFUSE!

slyde
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:27 am Reply with quote
[quote="Homer80"]
But I am enjoying the conversation.( argument/debate)[quote/]

Me too.

Quote:

Not really, If a person daily eats a variety of legumes (beans, peas, nuts), seeds, fruits, vegetables and grains. that will run up the dollars at the grocery store.

I used to eat meat and I definantly spend less on food than I used to. it does, however, take more time to prepare dried beans than just throwing a burger on the grill. And the fake meat products do cost quite a bit.

Quote:

First off , pesticides, ment to kill insects that are able to survive radioactive fall out. As far as food poisoning goes I do beleive Chi,Chi's last food poisening out break was due to bad onions http://www.about-hepatitis.com/articles/chichis/chichis34.htm
I'll take my chances with salmonella you can get the hepatitis.

Buy local bro buy organic bro! Really, though, we do take our chances with all foods that we haven't grown ourselves.

Quote:

Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat. So I would have to agree here also but not as support to your statement but in fact mine. And yes our society is overweight and more people should adopt your eating habits ( maybe include a little fish in there as well)

Bill Pearl: 1971 Mr. Universe as a vegetarian. None of my veg friends are fat in the least. Most aren't too buff either. lol.

I do agree with you for the most part though. Veganism is taking something too far. A little cheese (well, for me a lot of cheese), a little milk, yogurt etc. etc.

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 04 Feb 2003 Posts: 1218 Location: Alameda, California
I actually printed out AC's list of his issues to only give to people to make myself feel better about my own food issues. I am getting better but sometimes it all comes back.

quick food issue story.

I had purchased some ice cream for my classroom back in the day to give the children as a treat. I also purchased some really good ice cream for the people I worked with. Well, when I set it all up I had made sure to put two serving spoons out for the ice cream. One for the kids and one for the adults. Well, my coworker served up all the children and I was running back and forth feeding the hordes. It was now time to serve the adults. When I came back into the kitchen area. I noticed she was using the same spoon to scoop the good ice cream. It was over for me......... I couldn't eat the ice cream that was touched with the serving spoon from the kids ice cream. It had tainted the treat for me and I was sure in my head that it would make it taste horrible. To this day whenever I see my old coworkers they love to clown me for not eating it because the spoon had touched the "bad ice cream" as I had refered to it from that point on.

I once took a bite of squash and instantly hurled. I have not touched a bite of squash or any vegtable from the squash family since. If it's on my plate I cant usally eat.

Orange veggies make me gag. I can kinda eat carrots but wouldn't if I could avoid it.

AC..... thanks for the list, you rule and I am forever in your debt for your issues.

Bart

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I once took a bite of squash and instantly hurled. I have not touched a bite of squash or any vegtable from the squash family since. If it's on my plate I cant usally eat.

LOL! I feel your pain. Ever since I was a little kid when even I smelled eggplant frying I would instantly vomit! To this day I still cant eat egg plant.

Thats a good idea about printing out AC's list. Its funny how OCD only seems strange to other people.

In a country full of Neanderthals? I wear it as a fucking badge of honor!"

Rainbow Randolph Death to Smoochie
zodiac13
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Aug 2002 Posts: 4822 Location: Birmingham, Alabama
You're out of your fuckin' mind. Squash, in all of it's forms, is sooooo good. You don't even know.

I'm convinced that people with a lot of wild food phobias grew up with shit cooking. Either that, or the babysitter touched them on their bathing suit parts....

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote
zodiac13 wrote:
You're out of your fuckin' mind. Squash, in all of it's forms, is sooooo good. You don't even know.

I'm convinced that people with a lot of wild food phobias grew up with shit cooking. Either that, or the babysitter touched them on their bathing suit parts....

I concur (on both points)

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:44 am Reply with quote
zodiac13 wrote:

Dude, she was so hot!

In a country full of Neanderthals? I wear it as a fucking badge of honor!"

Rainbow Randolph Death to Smoochie
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:53 am Reply with quote
Here's my list of no-no's:

1)Olives, black or green, they make me sick
2)Saurkraut
3)Tomatoes
4)Relish
5)Caviar, but they did have that song about the speedo
6)Hot peppers of any sort