SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKARFING MATERIAL  »  I REFUSE!
Page 1 of 8    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

I REFUSE!

zodiac13
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Aug 2002 Posts: 4822 Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Allright, lets see which foods you absolutely refuse to eat.

Mine? Fucking caviar. I had some the other night out of politeness to my host and I almost throwed it up. That shit is gross. Never again will I eat it. I tried it a bunch of times as a youth when I was learning to "culture my palate", and it sucked then.

I'll eat all manner of disgusting products with glee. Head Cheese, blood sausage, unpasteurized Stilton, pickled eggs....

But caviar? Fuck all of that noise.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Popovers/Yorkshire pudding! the only think i wont eat that i have tried. I would prolly try just about anything.
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2002 Posts: 8345 Location: in front of a computer
Ahhhh Zodiac...give it another chance....I don't care for it when it's piled on...too salty....but in small doses and on cheeses...very good. I had some last week with cream cheese on crackers....very good.

Now as far as foods I refuse to eat....the list is too long....I am one picky bastard....it doesn't help that I do not eat ANY beef or pork or other type of red meat (not for any reason other than scarred for life by almost choking to death on steak at age 3 and now hate the taste).....I stick mainly to poultry, fish and any kind of seafood.....then any veggies and fruits or course....but no, I would be the first person out in Fear Factor during the eating part unless it was non-land animal stuff.

I can not see how someone sees head cheese or pig's feet or tripe or stuffed sheeps bladders or whatever else and thinks "hey, I am going to try that out"....uggg

Amor~1

Homer: "Wooo whooo! That sounds like a wager!"
strohsbro2
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:47 pm Reply with quote
NO Bananas for me.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
tapioca!
The Green Monkey
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:28 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
TEAM_PING_AMORONE wrote:

Now as far as foods I refuse to eat....the list is too long....I am one picky bastard....it doesn't help that I do not eat ANY beef or pork or other type of red meat (not for any reason other than scarred for life by almost choking to death on steak at age 3 and now hate the taste).....I stick mainly to poultry, fish and any kind of seafood.....then any veggies and fruits or course....but no, I would be the first person out in Fear Factor during the eating part unless it was non-land animal stuff.

I'm the weird one?

Brussel sprouts. Not a huge fan of cauliflower or broccoli, but I'll try a bite every now and then just to confirm that I still don't like it. Same goes for pickles, but as minor ingredients, say in a sauce, I can tolerate them. There's probably more things that I'm overlooking, but Brussel sprouts are Public Enemy #1.

I'll try just about anything though. I think that the only thing that would keep me from winning Fear Factor (other than not getting on because I'm short and fat) would be someone else doing the shit faster. Not that I seek out meals of 100-year-old fermented goat testicles or anything, but I think I could eat a plate of it for $50,000 no problem.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:40 am Reply with quote
I'll crash the site with my list. Pickiest eater known to man, right here folks.

Here's a short list.....

1. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese....you catch my drift. If I can't say it, I'm not eating it. (if any of my ex's are reading this I pretended it was good to get in your pants)
2. Lasanga(actually not big on any pasta except for spaghetti)
3. Cottage Cheese(its rotten milk people!)
4. Potato Salad(actually any form of cold salad that shows up at family functions)
5. Apple Pie or any pie that contains a fruit or vegtable
6. Soup/Stew(tomato soup if I'm desperate to get warm)
7. Mom & Pop Pizza Joints(if I order Dominos I KNOW I'm getting shit, its not a crap shoot)
8. Cold Sandwichs(I'll give credit to the place in Nashville, I was hungover and it was good)
9. Breakfast Sausage
10. Pastries(just given me glazed donut, TO GO!)
11. Vegtables(I'll eat corn, asapargus and potatoes, THAT'S IT!)
12. Tamales(hmm, corn meal wrapped in a corn stalk, I literally gagged on the first bite and it was my last $2 at the time, RRRR!)
13. Cajun Food(there's a reason chains of these restaurants don't exist)
14. Indian food(have you smelled Khuri?)
15. Macaroni & Cheese(powder that turns into cheese, no thanks!). Homemade....twice as bad!
16. Gravy(anything that involves getting my food wet anymore than it already is...gotta go)
17. Stringy meat(roast, etc..if I have to use a toothpick and it feels like I'm pulling a piece of hair out of my mouth...um, no)
18. Pancakes, Flapjacks whatever you want to call them.
19. Anything made on Food Network(Sk8betty has this channel on 24/7 and I think all the shows are based on a dare)
20. Water Chestnuts

(these items are just the tip of the iceberg)

I'm going to stop here and leave you with the things I rarely stray from which I should have done in the first place because its less time consuming.

Ground Beef(used for tacos, meatloaf & hamburgers)
Boneless Chicken Breasts
Ribeyes
Instant Potatoes
Salad(lettuce and cheese, no funny shit like carrots or radishes)
Garlic Bread, plain french bread or dinner rolls.
Tyson hot wings
Tyson buffalo chicken strips
State Fair Corndogs(two weeks ago I ate an 18pack in a week)
& any major fast food joint you can think of.

yes, I know, I don't eat healthy.

I did get a little crazy and tried oysters a couple months back, not bad, not bad at all.

I have more food issues than anyone I've ever met:

1. Food can't touch one another on my plate.
2. If my bread gets any kind of seepage from another food on my plate the bread takes a trip to the garbage can.
3. I can't watch shows about food while I'm eating.
4. I can't stomach food while sitting in a buffet restaurant....old people with cottage cheese all over their mouth and fat people sweating while they devour a 12" tall plate of food makes me queasy and I'm not quiet about it either. If you're going to ruin my dinner, I'm going to ruin yours.
5. I won't try anything new when I'm starving.
6. and DO NOT show me/say anything gross while you're making dinner
or you might as well throw my food in the trash.
7. If we go to a restaurant and there's food on floor under my table you can bet I'm just ordering water.
8. I won't send anything back, I'll just not eat it and waste the $15 on my dinner-Its already been spit in once so why ask them to do it again.

Most people eat because they enjoy food. I eat to survive. If I don't eat, I'll die.

Any questions as to why I'm as skinny as I am?

-AC
lush702
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quote
DING - DING - DINGGGGG !!!

We have a winner.

AC takes the cake (pun intended) - a la mode, so he won't eat it, of course.

Issues bro, you have issues.

You, as a soon to be parent, and coming from one - PLEEEZE, for the love of all that is good and right, let Sk8Betty open the youngster's eyes to the marvels of the culinary world. Else, junior will be damaged, as you are...

_______

Personally, I'm not a big fan of scallops, turnip greens, or liver (chicken or beef). But, being from the Southside of the USA, I was raised right, like z13, and if served something, I will try it/push it around on my plate, to be polite.

Also, scotch is icky...
slob-air
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
lush702 wrote:

Also, scotch is icky...

What the hell is wrong with you?!!! Scotch is like air, you need it to survive - and it's an ESSENTIAL DIETARY FOOD GROUP!!

AC - Damn... you need some therapy, amigo. You have what they call some serious food issues. Amazing!

Myself? There's a few things I'm not fond of, like olives, for example, but the only rigid objections come when someone puts raw onions on my burger, in my eggs or in my potatoes (and clean the fucking chopping board after cutting up onions, I don't want my carrots or anything else being chopped up tasting like raw onion). Nicely caramelized onions are fine.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quote
AlvaCollector wrote:
I'll crash the site with my list. Pickiest eater known to man, right here folks.

-AC

You're telling me!!!

I do my best to cook for us...and seem to do well. I might even get a compliment, here and there. That's HUGE...coming from AC!!!

Page 1 of 8    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next