SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Back into the fold!
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Back into the fold!

71bigblock
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:28 am Reply with quote
Yep, $3 off every Wed night for 30+. That make it $9 for non-members, $5 for members. At $49 for a year of membership, it'd pay off on your 13th old man night if that's the only session you went to.

Unfortunately, i'm out of commission for a couple of weeks. I severely sprained my foot and got a small fracture when my foot slipped off my board while carving the big bowl. Shoe edge bit the cement, but my foot kept rolling inside the shoe. Ouch. I'll probably stick to the wooden stuff for now. I'm still hobbling a bit but getting better each day, good thing i've got a desk job.

Pisses me off too, we're starting to get a bit of a crew going too. Another guy i know has been going with my buddy for the last week. Even though he wasn't into skating like we used to be he's been having some fun too. One of that guys friends found out and he wants to go. Then another friend of mine (fruit-booter, but hey he's still into it at 40+) called the other day and said *he* wanted to go with us when i get better We've also got a former local coming into town next week for his band's CD release party and maybe we can get him to go while he's here. If a bunch of folks go next week, i'll go and bring a couple cameras to play with.

It'd be cool to get a bunch of older guys there at once, right now Wed night is still dominated by bikers under 20.
dushoni
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Posts: 2224 Location: The Foot Of DavO's Bed
If you're looking for a larger board, and some INSANELY good wheels...then you need to check out www.skaterbuilt.com

Oh, and while you're at it, check out http://www.californiabearing.com/skate.htm for the best/most economical bearings on the market.

You'll thank me for it.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2