SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKARFING MATERIAL  »  Cat Food
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Cat Food

lilsheeda
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Crazy shit...my cat has always scarffed tobacco. I don't give it to her- so it's not condoned in any way...but if you leave a smoke on the counter - she finds it, licks it, and rolls around - happy as can be. She'll knock unlit smokes out of your mouth if sitting...lit is a no go.

Just had to kick her out of my drum pouch...just sitting there sniffing it and purring.

Yeah, tell me it doesn't calm my nerves.
XSKATECONTROLX
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:38 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Dec 2003 Posts: 929 Location: ...from the east coast, to the west coast...
wow, that's pretty crazy! my cats cant even keep their food and water down.... good thing they dont smoke!

well, actually, the new neighbors below us smoke like it's going out of style, so now our place just smells like an ashtray all the time. but at least my wife and i arent here too much, i can only imagine what that's doing to our cats! maybe i should look into some nicotine patches for my cats to help get them off the fix once we move!

balls
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lilsheeda
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:34 pm Reply with quote
I've never smoked in my house - besides trying to accidently burn it down once. Little smokies left on HIGH while we went to the basement to party / jam. Smell never really went away.
fourandahalf
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:58 am Reply with quote
i used to smoke a pack a day. i smoked in my house. i didn't think much about it until my favorite cat (i had 3) got sick. he got sick very rapidly! i took him to the vet, and he ended up passing away. the vet did an autopsy and determided that he had died form lung cancer (i forget the technical term).

well, i put 1 and 1 together to reach 2. i used to smoke in the house, and i never saw the cat light up, so i must be responsible.

i haven't smoked in my house since (i still have 3 cats, two new ones), and a year later i quit smoking on a daily basis.

i still smoke when drinking, but it's hard to kick completely. the point is..... do what you want to do, but realize who you effect. i basically killed my favorite pet and it that sucks...trust me!!
XSKATECONTROLX
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:57 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Dec 2003 Posts: 929 Location: ...from the east coast, to the west coast...
wow that sucks 4 1/2! i'm glad you were able to kick the habbit at least...

balls
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fourandahalf
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:04 pm Reply with quote
XSKATECONTROLX wrote:
wow that sucks 4 1/2! i'm glad you were able to kick the habbit at least...

balls

i haven't kicked it completely. like i sad i i still smoke when having a drink, but then i'm either in a bar, or i go outside. it's a hard addiction to kick, but thanks all the same, it's was just an awful way to realize it was time to stop.

sorry if i hi-jacked the thread.
lilsheeda
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Ah who cares about hijackin' round here. Yeah I quit on 9/11/01 - no political statement, just easy to remember. Tonsilitis got me...then after all sorts of BS at home started again on the 4th of July this year. Damn - pain in the ass. Stuck to DRUM so I don't hit it like a chimney.

Just got sick as a dog again and haven't smoked in 5 days...going to give it another go.

Yeah sure cat won't be happy and may be harder to chill at the bar w/the boys. Can't shake the green stuff though...
fourandahalf
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:46 am Reply with quote
lilsheeda wrote:
Can't shake the green stuff though...

your talking apples and oranges my friend.....don't sweat the green stuff.
lilsheeda
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Oh I know that for sure...haven't really had the urge to say no to the special blend - and one reason why I have a fondness for DRUM tobacco. I enjoy the rolling of my own.
AlvaCollector
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:15 am Reply with quote
fourandahalf wrote:

i used to smoke in the house, and i never saw the cat light up, so i must be responsible.

I never saw the cat light up...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Best quote in a looooooong time.

Sorry bro bad topic to laugh about but that wording was too much.

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next