SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  i want to skate pool!!!!
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

i want to skate pool!!!!

D.C.Sk8r/\Tom
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:32 pm Reply with quote
The Vans in wood bridge va is closing soon and they have two sweet pools, i've just really started skating pools but the pools in vans are the only ones i know about. So when vans closes thats the end of pool skating for me! and thats not cool! I don't want to stop skating pools! So if anyone knows about some pools around the wood bridge area could you pleez pm me about it. And don't post here, just pm. pleeez help me out!
Stubbs
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Maybe you have something like this for your area? I have found soooooo many pools with this alone. 4 were in my own 'hood.

click here
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:48 pm Reply with quote
D.C.Sk8r/\Tom wrote:
The Vans in wood bridge va is closing soon and they have two sweet pools, i've just really started skating pools but the pools in vans are the only ones i know about. So when vans closes thats the end of pool skating for me! and thats not cool! I don't want to stop skating pools! So if anyone knows about some pools around the wood bridge area could you pleez pm me about it. And don't post here, just pm. pleeez help me out!

i dont know anyone on this forum that knows of any real pools in this area ... however, there is a great park in arlington (25-45 min from woodbridge depending on traffic) that has a fun bowl and then there is frederick which also has a killer bowl... as for real pools, trust me, they are out there, you just need to look. you cant expect others to do the looking for you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
D.C.Sk8r/\Tom
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:09 pm Reply with quote
wow stubbs thats a really good idea, i'll look for a map thing like that for my area.

i've been looking around my hood for pools but no luck, and ppl love to call the cops in my area if you look sketchy so its not to easy looking in ppl's backyards, but w/e.
Stubbs
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:15 pm Reply with quote
D.C. Sk8r - You know what I think the best pool seeking clothing is? Dress clothes. I used to look for pools on my lunch break around downtown Dallas. If you have on slacks, nice shirt and tie, people just look the other way. Once I was standing on a stockade fence checking out a backyard when a neighbor spotted me and asked I he could help me.

"Not unless you want to find my parollee. He was last seen walking in this area and I'm checking all the backyards."

The guy dropped his water hose and went into his house.
civilian2b
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Posts: 1631 Location: *IN* The Deathbox
never underestimate the power of the "clipboard/road-guard vest/walkie-talkie" Trifecta ....
Stubbs
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quote
civilian2b wrote:
never underestimate the power of the "clipboard/road-guard vest/walkie-talkie" Trifecta ....

Exactly.

The other route is to get some POOL SERVICE magnets for you car door.
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:34 am Reply with quote
they are great
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
D.C.Sk8r/\Tom
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:40 pm Reply with quote
time to make a pool servise shirt. 'Bob's professional pool repair'

and i found some of the map things "satellite imagery". works like a charm, i've already found a few pools by me.

http://www.globexplorer.com/

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/
civilian2b
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Posts: 1631 Location: *IN* The Deathbox
make sure you sell 'service' right on your shirts

-c2b-

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next