SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  BLUE bus Skateboards - Looking for Distribution Partners
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

BLUE bus Skateboards - Looking for Distribution Partners

homey the clown
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:10 pm Reply with quote
ThrashCan.....Im new at this forum and I have been browsing around different topics and you always change your mind depending on the subject of the topic. Realize that you criticize all the other people that are trying to expose their business on this forum, but now you are sucking it up and kissing ass to get this guys�I looked at your site and products and they suck�.you have a long way to go my brother!!!! And WHAT IF THOSE SKATES ARE MADE IN MEXICO??? WHY EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT MADE IN CANADA SUCKS??? The name go with the product>>>USELESS !!!!!
ThrashCan
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Dude how about you suck my dick. What are you talking about. I asked him an honest question and he knew what I was talking about and gave me an honest answer. I also said "Nice site and good luck...Id team up with you but my co. is pretty small and underground.

I didnt say mexican boards suck....if you could read you would know what I was talking about. Their site said their boards were pressed in their native Canadian climate, but in his post he stated that they are pressed by Generator which isnt located in Canada.

Fuck off
Five Points Skateboards
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:38 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Now now, ladies. Everyone take a deep breath.

I thought this was a thread about Bangbus.com . How disappointing...

Site looks nice though, Blue Bus

homey the clown
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Dude how about you suck my dick(this is what you wrote)...well dude I will leave that for you.....since you are kissing so much asssssssss why dont suck dick at the same time.....enjoy it. I bet you think you are cool...because you cant talk some SMACK....looser
ThrashCan
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Your the one who came here starting shit. I have nothing to prove to you just let it go.
homey the clown
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:58 pm Reply with quote
I did not start shit man�.I seen your posting on different topics on this forum and you keep changing your mind and bashing people with some of your �looser crew�. Why you don�t post your �USELESS� products on other forums? Because people will shit on their pants laughing�.I read some of your postings bashing some other peoples products that are WAY better than yours�.but because they are not made in Canada they suck or because one of the other losers like thegreenmonkey says so, then you fallow..why is that? Lecture me Mr. Useless�
vaskateboards
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quote
@ clowny the homey, I think you just crossed the line. Lets all go to the fridge grab a fucking sixpack and chill out!
oasis
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:24 pm Reply with quote
And hopefully he is foreign because it's lucid that he doesn't have a very good handle on how to put his words together in correct sequence. Or maybe he's just so upset he can't think straight.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Green Monkey
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:55 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
I smell some of DACURE and surferpr from
http://www.skullandbonesskateboards.c...topic.php?t=27771

Fuck you, mongolito. Sack up and respond to the last time you were called out before registering a new screen name and trying to be all Dirty Harry around here, cocktonsil.

You're not welcome, you're not useful, and you're definitely not smart enough to talk to the grownups at the big boy table.

I'll save you some trouble stringing words together here: I'm fat.

Fuckass.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:24 am Reply with quote
homey the clown wrote:
I did not start shit man�.I seen your posting on different topics on this forum and you keep changing your mind and bashing people with some of your �looser crew�. Why you don�t post your �USELESS� products on other forums? Because people will shit on their pants laughing�.I read some of your postings bashing some other peoples products that are WAY better than yours�.but because they are not made in Canada they suck or because one of the other losers like thegreenmonkey says so, then you fallow..why is that? Lecture me Mr. Useless�

Quote me bashing people and I'll gladly explain myself.

I dont spam other forums with my products because I dont need to. I dont even advertise on here. I let fellow members know about updates and things but I dont push my products unless I'm skating them!

How are my products inferior? Because my graphics arnt cool enough? Have you ever skated one of my decks....?

Canada is where most of the maple comes from soooo boards pressed there are expected to be good. Boards pressed in the USA deserve support from USA skaters because production has been moving over seas and hurting the skate scene. Mexico isnt that big of a deal to me at all I don't know where you are pulling this shit from but I suspect its your ass. I asked the man a question because his website and his post contradicted eachother.

Lecture complete.

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next