SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Hello Fellow 'In-The-Doghouse' Collectors!
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hello Fellow 'In-The-Doghouse' Collectors!

tiki
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Hey Everyone... Newbie Here...

Jumped back into this boat a few months ago, after a way to long layover.

It started with me selling my lime green kryptos 70mms on the bay.

After the deal was done. I sat down, beer in hand and wonder why in the fuck did I just sell them. The evil was back, so I spend a few hundred here a few hundred there. All seems kewl until she started getting on my back.

"Bills need to be paid" - I have been selling my vintage thrash tees, giving her the $ and she spouts that crap. Sooo, I decide to sell my good stuff so I can buy SK8 stuff... "Bills need to be paid" all over. No, my dear pookie wife. I am not going to sell my bitchen stuff to pay bills.

She has no clue. We have some sort of IRA ROTH action going, piss ant stock. goes up, goes down. There is going to be a day that I die, and that stuff aint even going to pay to burn my ass up. But, I am keeping notes on my good stuff and what it should be worth. Yes, bills have to be paid. But good stuff goes up in value. She will have a pretty time after she sells my stuff...

I try and try to make her understand. Yes, more or less this is a self centered rant. I want the stuff, not that she goes lacking. But (go with me here) it is a good investment. Yea I am full of it. But I do believe it is truth.
tiki
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:46 pm Reply with quote
And I know what put her over the edge...

Almost $150 in vintage 70s stickers....

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3