SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Why is all the skateboarding stuff at the bottom of the list
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Why is all the skateboarding stuff at the bottom of the list

COOLSTUFF
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:00 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 04 Jul 2003 Posts: 9728 Location: ORANGE CITY, FLORIDA
who cares, as long as it has sugar in it.

coca-cola, frosted flakes, spree candy, and pixie sticks.

put them all in a blender and you got an instant energy drink that'll have you doing handstands all day across the park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sk8bones
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:23 pm Reply with quote
You guys are making me hungry.

I so wanted to be Vallely at the time. I remember seeing him on the cover of Thrasher doing that at the Virginia Beach contest. That pic is from October 1989. The caption reads, "Kyle ... of OKC turns the business side of a skateboard to the sky in downtown OKC. Moments after this photo was taken, police told ... he could be fined for skateboarding downtown." Well, here it is 2004 and we are finally getting a skatepark downtown. I don't know if that will discourage skating downtown. There is a sick rail at the SBC building. Don Nguyen (sp?) of Hollywood says it's his favorite spot. There are also some great parking garages, marble benches, and some handrail/fountain sliders at the Kerr McGee building. How's the saying go..."You get more flys with honey." Ha ha.

sb

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2