SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  old skate stickers for trade!
Page 1 of 1    

old skate stickers for trade!

corpse in disguise
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 3:38 am Reply with quote
over 500 stickers dating from 1980-1991. i have a lot of doubles. thats why i wanna trade them for some old skate stuff. i'm looking to trade for old skate rock records or old shirts. preferably some in small or youth large(i'm short guy).anyway.. i love this site. check ya later.

corpse in disguise
stivason
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 10:11 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
Hey, I live for old skate stickers, I have a few shirt, i'll have to go through them and see what's there. If you want skaterock I got skaterock. H-street soundtrack, skatemaster tate, chuck treece, eight days a week ect. There is way to much to list. Let me know what your looking for. I'm sure we can work out a trade.

bret
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
corpse in disguise
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 7:04 pm Reply with quote
awesome! so far what you posted about skate rock sounds fine to me. i'm looking for mcrad,the faction, chuck treece, anything that has to do with skating. as far as shirts go let me know if you find anything small enough that it'll fit me. anyways... i'm sure we can work something out. take care.

arielxxx
fallen99angel
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 7:07 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
you guys should check out THE STUPIDS too, an old UK band, or RKL, their bassplayer used to ride for CONCRETE JUNGLE SKATEBOARDS
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
p.s. need a few BLOOD FOR BLOOD shirts
stivason
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 11:16 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
I think I have a grey Hosoi Irie eye t-shirt it's size large still got the skateshop tags on it. Here is my email [email protected] contact me there and I'll get you a complete list of all my old skaterock. I've been buying it as long as I've been skating. I got 13 years of skaterock. I look forward to trading with you.

skate on
bret
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1