SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  NCS - The best decks on the planet - Please read!!!!!
Page 1 of 1    

NCS - The best decks on the planet - Please read!!!!!

junior
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Hello everybody,

As some of you know, about a year ago i started a skateboard company that deals internationaly. Why? Because we couldn't find the quality of decks that used to be made. So we've decided to make the best decks there is. a year later, we did it. We're already selling the brand worldwide, but ironically, we only have a few store in the US, mainly west coast, that sell our decks at this time.

If you would like more infos on why NCS is the best on the market, please send me a PM, and i will tell you all about it.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Junior (NCS)
oasis
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:23 am Reply with quote
Why don't you just post it on this thread you started? Please...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
junior
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:07 pm Reply with quote
@ Oasis: You're right. Damn! i think i was just in hurry yesterday. So here's why it's the best on the planet.

1- I make enough money with my regular job plus my wife's income to be able to do this. Every deck is a limited edition of 100 per model. Why? Because they are all singly hand made. From picking up the wood, then sorting the good from the bad. Every model has it's own press made from zero. The decks are entirely dip painted, and silk screened one by one with more than 7 colors.

So basicaly, NCS decks are the best of both world, the strenght and beauty of an old school deck with the technology of nowadays.

Other companies who produce 1000s of decks a year and make million of dollars, ironicaly just can't afford to make the same quality as NCS. They would lose millions over what they are used to as a profit of sales. So they just won't do it.

NOw the top logos. 2 of them, silk screen. One NCS logo, and one logo that says american made, www.ncskateboards.com - edition of 100

Trust me, when you have an NCS deck next to any other deck on the planet, you don't need more than a second to see the difference. I said see because it's that clear cut. NCS decks are so much better that you can see it your bare eyes.

I've been saying to shops from all over the globe for the past week that there won't be enough deck for everybody. SO at that point i'm trying to have NCS in shops in as many different coutries as i can, and then only one shop per city will be pick to sell NCS. Once that's done, there will be no minimum order for the shops who sell NCS. You want one deck, you want the whole 100 decks, same thing to me. ONce you're in, you're in. Our team is called The Tribe it's for a rason. NCS is all about a family like atmosphere, all about free-skating, and screw the big corporations who just feed off the kid skaters.

Our website is being made by one gifted bro on this forum, and it will be as good as the decks. It's almost down. And of course, on the website it will be a store locator (could be your store), an online museum and tones of other stuff. As you know now, the address of our website is silk screened on the top of our decks, so that will generate trafic and of course advertising for the NCS family.

Also, our pros and amateurs are actualy filming the NCS DVD that will come out at the end of the year ("The Closest Place To Heaven") and i'm telling you right now, it will be nothing like you've ever seen before. Everybody has seen fucking europe and every single skate spot in the USA over and over for the past two decades. The only thing that changes are the skaters and the tricks. Well, lets just say that The Tribe, is out to show and tell everybody what real skating is: Free Skating. The main reason why they ride for NCS is because of the quality and of course the fact that they don't even want to participate in the X-games or any other contest for they think it will limite their creativity and level because they have to take in so many other factors than just enjoying skating. And NCS don't make them participate in those contests. All they want and do is school whatever pro skater is on a spot where they are and discover and name the best unknown skate spot on the planet. The Tribe is more than just another skateboarding team, they are a way of living and that's what they are shooting right now. If you wonder what it would look like to ollie off the top of a 10 foot vert right on to the flat over a paradise looking background with nothing but nature, it's coming big time.

Now by the end of the year, we'll also have another pro deck out, Benoit Jaubert's pro deck with the grph by the ever talented Chad Marianelli, and a Tribe deck.

Also, be on the look out for the NCS wheels coming out by the end of the year. Don't be fooled by people who pretend to have the best wheels... bla bla bla. They are not. They just buy bulk blank wheels and have them printed with their logo. Not NCS, We make our own urethane formulas and go on from there. It's hard and it takes a long time, but the NCS Tribal Core Wheels should be out on time for christmas. So there is a lot happening and more to come.

I hope you all see a little better now. Hell, i'll take the Pepsi chalenge any day with NCS decks vs any other company. From feel, strenght, pop, and cosmetic, NCS has it all better than any other company.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post here if you want to be part of the NCS Tribe.

Junior
brett
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:51 am Reply with quote
u interested in selling some in new zealand and australia?

brett
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1