SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Wanted: Underworld Element Video SKY PAGER
Page 1 of 1    

Wanted: Underworld Element Video SKY PAGER

SilverVR6T
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:21 am Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Aug 2002 Posts: 91 Location: Central Boardshop, Waldorf, Maryland USA
Just as the topic states. I cant remember the year... probably 1991-94ish? I had some BGP's (background props) in there and its been impossible to find anywhere so far. Lemme know if you have any info. Even a copy would be cool for now.

Rich

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:05 am Reply with quote
I have sky pager- but its a copy and its not very good quality and incomplete.
I like it because Its got curtis mccann skating what used to be my local spots
SilverVR6T
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Aug 2002 Posts: 91 Location: Central Boardshop, Waldorf, Maryland USA
Dude... hook a guy up? I'll pay for a dupe tape and freight for sure if you have the time. If you wanna sell the incomplete copy, lemme know.

Rich

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:24 pm Reply with quote
The problem is that I can only copy tapes in PAL format, can you watch european PAL tapes?
My copy would probably come out pretty bad, 5th generation or something! and theres around only 15 mins of the video. From what I remember my copy ends during Strangers part, unfortunately. I havent watched it in years so I cant remember it too well.
Anyway if your interested give me your email.
SilverVR6T
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Damn.. Well, I cant watch PAL so I'll just continue my search. Thanks a lot though. I appreciate it!

Rich

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:21 pm Reply with quote
I have a original of skypager in really good condition. I can make a dub for you in exchange for a dub of some flicks I don't have. E-mail me. [email protected]

Page 1 of 1