SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Anger VS rage
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anger VS rage

skorcher
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Hey fellas, yesterday I got into a huge fight with my wife over measly fucking $80 I tried selling my car on egay, and them fuckers charges you a new ass for listing cars flat rate of $40 and additionals and options, plus for the shit I've sold final value fees and other bs charges. She flipped out thought that the ebay charges were my deck purchases and I leave no traceable evidence of purchases for decks I buy, I use a secret paypal account for this, I have one that she does not know about, and the other one is ofcourse a dummy account with $69 in the account. However she began noticing the decks began to multiply and the bank statement with the egay charges pulled the trigger. first she started to bang on my Hawk, told her to not touch my boards, then she grabbed my hawk off the wall and threw it on the floor, causing damages on my nos mint. I held my anger and told her to please calm down, then she banged on the vallely, I knocked her hand and she got furious, as I attempted to protect and inspect the damage caused by this furious bitch, then she goes for my Mcgill bottle neck and threw it acrossed the room, then my Claw came off the wall, I wrestled her to the ground for it, then grabs the cab, the other board falls on top of the graphic side of the cab, after seeing a small dent and few paint scratch on my mint vallely I was angry, then she grabbed the flames and dagger and threw it across the kitchen floor, when I tried saving the TG, she began swinging the TG at me and strucked the topside of my guerrero on the corner of the kitchen counter hard as she could 2-3 times then I heard this tat sound and I saw a crack about 3 inches(cracked all 7 ply) that is when she pulled my trigger, I wrestled her to the ground again attempting to save my boards, then she grabbed the future primitive as a hostage and I had to be the calm negotiator, since she had the life of my FP deck in her hand, I pleaded her no, and I got close as I can and slipped the deck from her arm, then she would grab another deck it was endless, 12 decks that was on my wall all was taken down by her and several bords were severely injured, some got away without a scratch, she fucked up my vallely, that alone I'm still fucking pissed and both of the hawk got some paint rubbed off the deck and some scratches. I got some bruises and sore as fuck from all the beating I took from her, she is bruised up on her arm and griptape rash from me trying to pry the decks with griptape from her arms and numerous times I wrestled her for my boards. haven't spoke to her since, still pissed off from all the damage she caused on my boards. if what she did to my guerrero deck was the vallely, I think I would have been arrested for domestic violence.
K-Beam
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:35 pm Reply with quote
OK, I'll go there.

Bummer of a situation. Feel for ya.

Chill pills all around are def needed.

Money matters f... up more marriages than anything save maybe infidelity, so please try to seek some help. Friend, relative, professional.
Just do it.

I know this board buying addiction can be a harsh mistress, and sometimes you gotta walk away from it, at least for a bit.
Hope shit works out for ya.
Assault with NOS is never the answer.

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:32 pm Reply with quote

wow thats a crazy story sorry to hear about your decks. but if you feel the need to have to hide your board collecting from her than maybe you shouldnt be collecting.

when you hide stuff like that it eventully gonna bite you in the ass

good luck skorch
Nervous
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
Quote:

On 2004-07-04 20:32, LLpeteJ wrote:

but if you feel the need to have to hide your board collecting from her than maybe you shouldnt be collecting.

or maybe you should get a better girl. When women try to take away one of the few joys in life by bitching, fuck em!!! Lifes too short to worry about money, enjoy what you love.
altomic
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:36 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
thats pretty damn disrespectful toward something you feel strongly about.

something that you have spent years and years of time, sweat, pain, healing from injuries, searching, practicing, taking risks, etc.

to damage them is.....
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:41 am Reply with quote
I agree that if your deck spending is causing alot of trouble, maybe you should take a little break from it, but to throw boards around is inexcusable. Even though in her eyes you've spent too much time/money on them, skateboards are your passion and she should appreciate it as an art collection at the very least.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:42 am Reply with quote
that is so right!! even if they are toys and worthless to her,it is your passion...
i wonder what she would think when you smash up her favourite things...?
my girl gets mad from time to time,and she used to just rip my clothes to pieces - you know how much an old tee can mean to someone - she had me on the edge of exploding several times,luckily i didn�t...

can�t understand those women - does she think anything will get better by smashing up your holy planks??

Nuts that is!
skorcher
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:53 am Reply with quote
Thanx everyone for your opinions and support through this BS I just experienced, she calmed down appologized for damaging the board. I told her it was like me getting a exacto knife and slashing her expensive designer bags, she said fine I kicked a shit out of one of them and broke the handle, now we're even.
skorcher
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:43 am Reply with quote
also I'm gonna try to chill buying boards for a bit, I'm selling off some of my collection and have the cash stashed away for a bit until the water cools down. but if a grail pops up, it's like a drug man, you gotta have it. Sometime it's hard to fight that temptation. For a instance, if I come across a mint full size future primitive in white for a decent price, not knowing when the next one will pop up, it's definately the angel and the devil thing in the cartoons, the angel telling you not to buy it if you love her and the devil will be like fuck her buy it, there might not be a next one for years. That was exactly how it was when I bought the Vallely, it happened once, might happen again. is there a collectors annonimous?? I may have a problem
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:01 am Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2002 Posts: 8345 Location: in front of a computer
Geeezzzz people ,can't you keep your bitches in check? You gotta keep that pimp hand strong! Seriously, tough to read that story and I can't imagine living through it. Pitching a tantrum and destroying the things you cherish is a sure sign of much much deeper issues. Being single, it is soooo easy for me to say "fuck this shit" and walk away. Don't know how I would handle it if married. I would need a good week or so "in my cave" to simmer down. Maybe you should sit her down with you to look though AOS and show her the value of some of those decks.....put them in a different light to her....investments, not toys.....art, not toys...etc. Good luck with that one!

Amorone

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next