SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Has anyone printed with these guys?
Page 1 of 1    

Has anyone printed with these guys?

RYKE1
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:14 am Reply with quote
I'm thinking about printing up a 1 color job with Mimic Skateboards, has anyone done any work with this company? Their pricing Is awesome I'm just curious about their quality and delivery time. Thanks.......
ThrashCan
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:02 am Reply with quote
They sent me a sketchy email so I didnt bother to check them out. What are these awesome prices?
Annex Skates
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quote
yeah bro, Mimic is great! ive gotten my last hundred and some decks from them... very nice work, quality decks,

[email protected]
talk to travis
toomuchjunkhere
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Is there a website or anything for these guys?
The Bowmanater
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh, the sketchy e-mail...I got that too, they said someone at OEM manufacturing high jacked their list and sent out a hella sketchy e-mail. Just bought 20 boards from them, BEST SKATEBOARDS I'VE EVER RIDDEN! the best shapes ever (street flipper wise). The 7.88 is kilelr. They by far have the most reasonable prices and are helpful and willing to do anything including printing. Their e-mail is [email protected] and you can call them in California at 714-841-8281. He is a skateboarder and knows and understands the wants and needs of a good skateboard. Small little homegrown two pesron operation (or at least two person managment-i think thats it cause you can't make that many skateboards on your own). But seriously they will hook you up good.
oasis
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Dude keep that shit on the DL. I guess the words getting out and a month or so they moved to a bigger warehouse so there turnaround time is a lot better than it used to be.

They are a littel sketch, but its worth it. Low mins, great prices on decks, no set-up fee. Nice wood.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1