SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  Grosso devilangel deck
Page 1 of 1    

Grosso devilangel deck

Clay Hutz
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Hello gents. This is the first time I'm posting on this site, and I should probably let you know that I'm not really a collector. I am however looking for a particular deck I once had. It is the Jeff Grosso "devil/angel" model from when Lucero Skateboards first became Black Label. I'd really like one in green (painted, not stained), but that is not too important. I don't really have anything interesting to trade , but I'm willing to pay if the price is reasonable enough. Actually, I may have some old punk vinyl if anyone is interested. Please reply to this post if you have any leads on this board. I'll include my e-mail address in my next post. Thanks a bunch.

P.S.: Henrik, Lucero's sly reference is to Wire. Some of us do know...
fallen99angel
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 5:59 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
Clay Im glad someone referred to the LUCERO deck, all hope is not lost to hip hip gangstas Im happy to say
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
Clay Hutz
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Right on, Henrik. I understand you're into old school tats as well. I personally am blank, but one of my roommates (full-sleeved) has a great book about the art of Sailor Jerry Collins. I'm not sure if it is still in print, but I'll get you the publisher's info tomorrow if you are interested. It's definitely worth checking out.
fallen99angel
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:44 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
Clay
I know the book,but dont have it, Sailor Jerry did amazing stuff. I really dont buy that many tattoomagazines or books, unless it have a wide feature on traditional tats, I would however recommend HARDCORE INK tattoo magazine, only music and tats
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
Hammerhead
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Oct 2001 Posts: 6889 Location: Occupying Aztlan since 1963
Clay, the last one I saw went for around $350 and it was a beaut! I shoulda snagged it.

Page 1 of 1