SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  I'm in deep shit
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I'm in deep shit

skorcher
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:17 pm Reply with quote
I've tried telling her the truth about everything, but with this skateboard collecting, truth or lies results in the same furious anger
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:52 pm Reply with quote
arg that sucks sorry to hear.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
skorcher
Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:30 am Reply with quote
I will have to replace the new deck with the old ones and gotta tell her I did a trade and hide the old deck somewhere it will not be found by her.
dancinwithdeath
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:17 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I actually got 2 more boards and $30 for paints when I'm supposed to be saving for a plane ticket. I can see it now "a family, I can't come up there this time, I dont feel it's safe to fly"

I need to keep telling myself the following:

must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month must buy plane ticket put skateboards on hold for a month

"However, if you like to break things, read on"

[ This Message was edited by: dancinwithdeath on 2004-06-07 06:18 ]
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:08 pm Reply with quote
dontcha love copy paste?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
skorcher
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:45 am Reply with quote
I got 2 packages very stealthly. 1 was a close call, she came home for lunch and before she was gonna leave, saw the package at my porch, rushed it to hide it and once she was gone I revealed my prize, unfortunately it will have to sit in the storage for few days. other one came after she left it was fedex, Boy my Vallely deck came in a huge box that would fit 2 completes, The deck was tripled in bubble wrap and sandwiched in a center by loads of p-nuts. excellent packing, Thanx Damien.
that had to go up on my wall without waiting, So I took the Mountain "Family" down and hid it in the storage, She did not notice the change, if she does I'll tell her I traded it for the LM, There is 6 decks in total, got 3 so far, 3 more to go. it's like "Skorcher leads wifey by 2-1, we have 3 more game to go" keep you guys updated in my situation.
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:18 am Reply with quote
dude, that is one hell of a trade

[ This Message was edited by: letsgoskatepool on 2004-06-10 04:18 ]
dancinwithdeath
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:06 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Quote:

On 2004-06-07 15:08, letsgoskatepool wrote:
dontcha love copy paste?

no, i really typed all that out
skorcher
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:29 am Reply with quote
I did not actually trade a family deck for the og vallely elephant. I was just gonna tell her that if I get questioned about the deck. When she was at work, I pulled out the LM FP mini I got from Matt the PPC, hunged it next to my other powells, too small next to the full size and my Mcgill, Guerrero, Cab and Vallely is black and Hawk is that light blue, I hunged it next to the Doughboy2 for it's spoof graphic, it's a difference between the size like Shaq and Payton. it's a hot pink one, so she would know right away, so it goes in the closet, for now. I finally get my cast off tomorrow. tell you the truth the thing smells riped and dying to soak my hand. my 1 month injury vacation has come to a end. Before I go back to work I must retrieve my packages that is in transit now. I'm kinda sketchy about dealing with this dude Hanjo, he has done BKB wrong by telling him a mint board, which he got a slightly used board, and he told me mine was slightly used, which may result in well used, and sent his decks unprotected bare in the box dangling from Germany to Australia. And I got this feeling what I'll recieve is not up to my expectation. and it's taking forever to get here. well I'll keep you guys posted.
skorcher
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:31 am Reply with quote
@DWD, you really typed all that?

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next