SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  I'm in deep shit
Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I'm in deep shit

skorcher
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:04 am Reply with quote
I just done got into a huge fight with my wife about me buying decks and just to keep her off my back I had to promise her I wouldn't purchase anymore decks, which I have 6 decks on it's way. I would be in serious trouble if she signs or recieves any of the decks. Has ne one been in my situation? If ne one have a good way to get around recieving the decks without recieving outraged fury from your loved ones please let me know asap cuz the decks gonna start showing up any day now.
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:42 pm Reply with quote
two things:
tell her that you ordered them before the fight
call the delivery company and tell them to ship to your work
from now on always deliver to your work...thanks gusto

[ This Message was edited by: letsgoskatepool on 2004-06-04 15:59 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Gusto
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
he means always deliver to your work.
Gusto
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm Reply with quote
and buy her some jewlery once in a while or a nice flower arrangement and that should shut her up for a bit.
DnB
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Yup get them delivered to your work ..Or in the worst case pay for a P.O box..

[ This Message was edited by: xDnBx on 2004-06-04 23:07 ]
dancinwithdeath
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:20 am Reply with quote
I had to send one to a forum bro just to avoid that situation. i actually have 2 on the way now, she knows about 1 and i'm hoping the 2nd will come and get put in the closet without her knowing
skorcher
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:27 am Reply with quote
Thanx everybody, I should have sent it to my grandma's house or a buddys place. but it's too late, all of them is in transit and every morning the past few days has been a nerve wrecker for me. Postman usually brings packages 9am-1:30pm and I gotta kinda stick around outside hope to catch him before he hits the bell. But when it's time for me to go, "what if the mail man comes" worries stays with me all day and almost feels like the russian roulette, it's like pulling the trigger when you walk in that door. Hoping it's not there. Last conviction by her was just week and a half. I was so close! mailman left a notice, and I also got the 2nd notice. went to the po and asked them to hold it there the next day so I can come pick it up, they told me "come anytime tomorrow, it'll be here all day". Bullshit, I went to the po and they said it's on the road with the mailman today, he will deliver it to you right now, The damn mailman beat me to my house and soon as I walked in, she went off like a loaded pistol. I have 5 packages in transit, each one is like a bullet, I prey to god I can dodge them all, I will let you guys know the outcome of the russian roulette I got myself into. if I live to tell the tale.
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:30 am Reply with quote
i was going to refrain from saying this, but i cant any longer. why doesnt your wife appreciate your passion? im sure she has hobbies and stuff and you probably accept and support her in those. does she work? if not, you are the one working, making the money. if so, tell her you are only using the money you make to buy the decks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
skorcher
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:14 pm Reply with quote
I told her about me collecting decks and she didn't mind at first, but then when traffic of the packages became more frequent, like the most of us 2 packages in 1 day, another the next and the next day. Then she began to ask how much I was spending on these decks, I told her I spend $5-30 per deck, which is a straight lie, Once I paid for a deck with paypal and realized it was gonna be deducted from the bank account, she got to the statement before me, saw $500 transfer to paypal, then she began to suspect the $5-30 deck was really worth much more and the drama goes on. today 1 deck came and when I was in the shower I heard the "Ding Dong" I felt like running out there butt naked if I had to, to sign for it before she does, but sure enough I heard her voice "just a moment" I was like -Fuck- when I came out the deck was unpacked and her investigation starts. Good thing I had couple of decks up for sell, I just told her I'm trading for the Hydrant deck hanging on my wall. The Gun did not go off today, thank god!! 4 more packages to go. I think I might just pull this one off, if I'm lucky. She goes back to work this coming mon. and I have a broken arm, So I'll be off work for another week or two. she goes to work at 8:30am and I know the mailman is always here after 9:00am UPS and Fedex usually shows up in the afternoon. I won't be able to display it right away butit's better than getting caught.
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:56 pm Reply with quote
gotcha. yeah, that has happened with me and my mom
i just said they were for trades, and in a way it was cause i was selling decks and then using that money to buy other boards. its when you get caught in the lie that they get pissed

Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next