SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  LIVE TO RIDE
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LIVE TO RIDE

SilverVR6T
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Aug 2002 Posts: 91 Location: Central Boardshop, Waldorf, Maryland USA
Hey Seth,

I heard you and Matt have been talkin again. Glad to hear it. I also saw your ad for "Skateboards Wanted" in the City Paper. Do you know anyone who might be interested in buying a bunch of newer NOS decks? I have collected almost 150 in the past 3 years, of new decks with the intention to store them or display them and see if they make me my millions in 10-15 more years All the Red Cross decks, most of the SC Re-Issues, lots of early Krooked decks, some randoms like a couple BAM boards, a Drehobel think board, some odd ones. Anyone lookin for anything newer? I hadnt bothered to post a "for sale" in that forum cause I hadnt concidered selling them til recently.

-Rich

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:53 pm Reply with quote
i'd be into seeing the krooked decks.. those are my current fave to ride.
seth c
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:53 pm Reply with quote
and.. i saw some sweet decks in your shop.. any of those for sale? the old ones?
ThrashCan
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:44 pm Reply with quote
This artist have a tat shop? Im tryin to get my company logo on my forarm. Black and bold. I live in Towson MD.

Help a bro out, thanks.
ThrashCan
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Thanks alot!

Hey Seth, wanna take my tattoo virginity?

I can email you the design for an estimate or somethin.

~stoked
SilverVR6T
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Aug 2002 Posts: 91 Location: Central Boardshop, Waldorf, Maryland USA
Useless,

Seth is probably closer to you in Baltimore at Read Street Tattoos but yes Matt does work at a shop in College Park, MD... Great Southern Tattoos. http://www.greatsoutherntattoos.com Tell em Rich Pugh sent you wherever you go

Seth,

I collect too obviously so I think I'll keep those older ones I'm more personally attached to... But I'll see what I'm willing to part with and try to let you know.

Rich

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:41 pm Reply with quote
how come no one has asked what he was doing getting a tat in Footlocker?
SilverVR6T
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:53 pm Reply with quote
LOL... tis the shoe wall of the shop here. We're one of 3 Nike SB accounts in the state of Maryland. If you were joking on a skateboard shop carrying Nike's... I'll have to stand up for it and say the sales of the Nike SB's pays the bills & puts a LOT of other skateboard product on the wall. I cant say that much for any other product I carry. As long as Nike SB products are helping the rest of my product line and inventory grow, it's surely stayin

-RP

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:13 am Reply with quote
Hey Silver, would you guys at Central be interested in stockin some of my decks? Valley Boardshop, 3Ride, and Wavedancer all move them pretty well. PM me or Email me if your interested. We're gettin some new decks soon designed by Todd Bratrud artist for Consolidated Skateboards.

Thanks.
seth c
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:00 am Reply with quote
useless.. i'm still in germany til tomorrow... so i apologize for the late reply...
hit me up @ the shop this coming weekend if you want.. i'm in on sat and sun.. from 12 til about 7
231 w. read st. 21201
http://www.mapquest.com

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next