SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  New Skate Shoe that fits a wider foot
Page 1 of 1    

New Skate Shoe that fits a wider foot

Gary In VA
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:47 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 18 Dec 2003 Posts: 811 Location: College Station, TX
I have bozo sized feet, a problem when trying to get skate shoes that don't kill me. I have been wanting to get a set of Cariuma shoes. I tried a set of the Catiba Pro Low and found that they are too tight in the toebox and extremely uncomfortable for me. Sadly I sent them back.

I waited and finally saw the announcement for the Naioca Pro. They are constructed differently so I held out hope that they would fit my flipper feet. I ordered a set. They were delivered in 3 days and tried them on. Eurica! They fit and are extremely comfortable. My feet are E in width and this shoe works for me. Waiting for either some cool colorways or hightops to come out and I'll be ordering more.

https://cariuma.com/products/naioca-pro-skate-off-black-ivory-logo-sneaker-men

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Cool! Please post a pic of the pair you got and give us some regular updates in terms of how they performed and how they lasted.

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:51 am Reply with quote
Gary In VA wrote:
I have bozo sized feet, a problem when trying to get skate shoes that don't kill me. I have been wanting to get a set of Cariuma shoes. I tried a set of the Catiba Pro Low and found that they are too tight in the toebox and extremely uncomfortable for me. Sadly I sent them back.

I waited and finally saw the announcement for the Naioca Pro. They are constructed differently so I held out hope that they would fit my flipper feet. I ordered a set. They were delivered in 3 days and tried them on. Eurica! They fit and are extremely comfortable. My feet are E in width and this shoe works for me. Waiting for either some cool colorways or hightops to come out and I'll be ordering more.

https://cariuma.com/products/naioca-pro-skate-off-black-ivory-logo-sneaker-menbasketball stars unblocked

That's awesome news! I'm thrilled to hear that the Cariuma Naioca Pro shoes fit your feet like a dream and are super comfortable. Finding the right skate shoes with a wider toebox for bigger feet can be a real struggle, so it's fantastic that these worked out for you.
knobbyfault
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Gary In VA wrote:

https://cariuma.com/products/naioca-pro-skate-off-black-ivory-logo-sneaker-mencoreball

Hi,
How durable has this shoe been so far? Can I also trust its smoothness?
steve-g
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:59 am Reply with quote
Are these replies AI generated?
pweakland
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:22 am Reply with quote
steve-g wrote:
Are these replies AI generated?

sure seems like it
Backround05
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:35 am Reply with quote
Emerica fits my wide foot. Imagine if we had access to shoe width specs in the same way we do decks.

Page 1 of 1