SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Covid-19 talk, on a personal level
Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Covid-19 talk, on a personal level

slob-air
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
gheepup wrote:
acpears wrote:
Hey guys,

Am I missing something or don't understand correctly? I can get covid with and without the vaccine. I can spread covid with or without the vaccine. I can die from covid with or without the vaccine.

Yes, you are missing something. You can be injured by or die from the vaccine only if you get the vaccine.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:43 pm Reply with quote

You can't trust the Toronto Sun or any of the other Sun chain papers.

I worked for the Calgary Sun and worked with writers from many other Sun chain papers. I saw what goes on there and the Publisher himself told me they continued to run a column by a certain phuctard who made shit up in his pieces because, "he pissed people off—and that sells papers". I also saw an Editor shove a writer out of her chair and proceed type quotes from people he not only didn't interview, but some that didn't exist.

That tabloid should never be trusted as real news.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:07 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
You are very correct about the Sun papers. Living in Toronto and having to see it everyday is crazy!
Gary In VA
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Dec 2003 Posts: 811 Location: College Station, TX
slob-air wrote:

I worked for the Calgary Sun and worked with writers from many other Sun chain papers. I saw what goes on there and the Publisher himself told me they continued to run a column by a certain phuctard who made shit up in his pieces because, "he pissed people off—and that sells papers". I also saw an Editor shove a writer out of her chair and proceed type quotes from people he not only didn't interview, but some that didn't exist.

OK, you convinced me not to trust that newspaper. How about Public Health Ontario?

https://www.docdroid.com/n8aGU6Z/canada-report-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-covid-shots-pdf

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm Reply with quote
This is my vaccine experience. I had a shot of an mRNA vaccine on the 27th February this year. Fairly drastic side effects. Within a few weeks I had a brutal headache that persuaded a neurologist to send me for an MRI within 10 days. That headache lasted 3 months. I also had a serious flare of Psoriatic arthritis that is still ongoing. I saw a rheumatologist privately as the wait to see someone on the NHS was very long due to..... the pandemic. I was treated with an injection of Prednisolone to settle the flare. That backed off the flare for about 48 hours. The rheumatologist confirmed the flare was vaccine related and had seen similar in other patients. Basically there had been a very strong IFN-1 response. This means a second dose is very risky as it would likely set the whole thing off again. There is also the possibility according to an NIH article that the vaccine is not effective for me. But getting Covid is not a great option either. I am not getting a second shot and will be hibernating at home this Winter. Less than ideal to say the least as I live by myself. I am not an anti vaxxer. If I was I would never have taken the first shot. Just relating my experience FWIW.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gary In VA
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Dec 2003 Posts: 811 Location: College Station, TX
Danno,

That's rough. Thanks for sharing as I have psoriatic arthritis too so that is good information to have.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Gary In VA wrote:
slob-air wrote:

OK, you convinced me not to trust that newspaper. How about Public Health Ontario?

Wouldn't trust anything connected to the provincial government in Ontario or Alberta.

In Ontario, the Premier is fucking retarded. His name is Doug Ford and most people aren't sure which is him.

His brother Rob Ford was the Mayor of Torunto and got caught in all sorts of dirty bussiness as Mayor as well as smoking crack on video, picking up hookers and other unseemly behavior including screaming at council members when he was drunk off his ass. His brother was a councillor for the city under his brother and was just as dirty as his brother but also worked hard to cover up his brothers crimes and his own.

Crazy motherfuckers.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Gary In VA wrote:
Danno,

That's rough. Thanks for sharing as I have psoriatic arthritis too so that is good information to have.

Thanks Gary. Here's a link to some info from the NIH I found about possible problems for people with auto-immune conditions and mRNA vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833091/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thugfrm87
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:49 pm Reply with quote
“Bitch! My mayor is a crack smoker!”
Those where the days😎
Danno
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Those were the days! I lived in T.O. at that time. I can confirm what Slob and thugfrm87 said about the Sun newspaper. I worked a short IT contract at the Toronto Sun and it is a terrible newspaper. All the Sun papers are owned by Quebecor who are in the newsprint business with their part ownership of Donohue which was sold to Abitibi for$7.1 billion but they retained their stock after the sale. Quebecor are literally just interested in selling paper any way they can. Fun fact ex-PM Brian Mulroney is chairman of Quebecor.

Page 6 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next