SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  Todd Bratrud Signed High Five Skunk Deck?
Page 1 of 1    

Todd Bratrud Signed High Five Skunk Deck?

DanielG931
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:04 am Reply with quote
I picked up this deck at a flea market the other day, mainly because it was cheap and thought it looked cool, I don't really skate anymore but figured I would throw some tape and some cheap trucks on it to play around. I had never heard of the company so didn't really think it was anything special, but after I got home I noticed a faint signature on it, so I did a little research. From what I have found The High Five changed names to Send Help in 2012 and the signature was from the artist Todd Bratrud. It does have a small amount of paint missing on the nose/tail, I'm sure from laying around wherever, I'm pretty sure it's never been rode because the paint is still covering some of the holes for the trucks. I'm just curious if this holds any significant value or if I should go with my original plan and just put it together. Any help would be appreciated.

[/img]
zeno01
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Your pictures aren't showing up on my computer (at work), but I think I know the deck you are talking about.

I've heard that there was two different background colors for this- one was green, one purple. I believe the purple is the rare one (I may have that mixed up), the other is more common.

As for value, not sure. My guess is that you wouldn't be walking around with "Red Lobster" money after selling it (sorry, inside joke).

If you are stoked on the deck, it's got some scrapes, it might be worth more to you just setting it up and having a good time riding it (rather than going through the hassle of ebay). Todd's a rad guy and so is his artwork.

Just my opinion, though.

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quote
My fault, I haven't posted on any forum in a while and didn't realize photobucket has changed so much, I'll try a different site and see if that works. But thanks for your response, as you can hopefully see it has the green background. I kinda figured it wasn't anything rare but thought I'd check just in case, you never know with some things. Either way the art work is really nice and even the stained wood on the top side is cool. For $5 I can't complain atleast I can have some fun on it. Thanks again.

The Signature is there but like i said it is faded I didn't even notice it at first
zeno01
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
That's a gem for $5!
Have fun.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quote
I’ll give you $50 for that deck! I had that deck in high school and loved the art on it but it was stolen one day and I’ve always dreamed of replacing it!

Page 1 of 1